Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 31 2009, 05:09 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Hot Kettle Alice

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystalb2000 View Post

We have a buddy list in the game... I just don't understand why we can't use THAT for neighbor requests? I like going to my wall to see what my friends are up to... I don't want to have to sort through hundreds of random posts from total strangers just to find that one relevant post from someone I actually know.

And all I wanted was some storage... who knew it would be this much hassle?
It's possible to block your Facebook friends from accessing your Wall and information, and you can also hide theirs so for all intents and purposes they aren't there at all.
Old Oct 31 2009, 05:11 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy Gail
Thumbs up

THANK YOU THANK YOU for the storage...I was getting ready to click sell and I saw the "put in storage"...I'm as happy as a clam
Old Oct 31 2009, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kettle Alice View Post
It's possible to block your Facebook friends from accessing your Wall and information, and you can also hide theirs so for all intents and purposes they aren't there at all.
yes.... its very easy and very helpful. I have a few 'friends' that are limited to my info and that I limited myself on theirs. Just go to your privacy settings
Old Oct 31 2009, 05:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizjfox View Post
I don't know if this is because of the update. But I had someone harvest for me. THen did a refresh. Everything was back as if it had not been harvested. Had a different person harvest. Same thing happened. Please help. I went back to reload from FB. Still the same.

UPDATE -- I just went back on after being on the forum and everything looks harvested now. But I am leaving this up in case someone else has this same glitch.
I had the same thing happen to me. And now, when I go to the Market, no one is there
Old Oct 31 2009, 05:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kettle Alice View Post
That makes it a little better... but is it really necessary to go through so much trouble just to have access to the most basic functions of a game? If I have to block everything with certain friends, then what is the point in adding them as my friends in the first place? It just seems like friend collecting to me (and I suppose that is exactly what it is, lol). I don't mind having my facebook account open to the public... people who know how to look me up can feel free to see what I'm up to at any time, as far as I'm concerned. The thing that's awkward to me is the thought of having to add complete strangers to my friends list all for the sake of one game. Call me old fashioned, but that is just far too weird for me... I like using my friends list as an address book of sorts... not a collectors case.
Old Oct 31 2009, 05:49 PM
Force of Nature ( Level 31 )

Farmer Since: Apr 16 2009
Level:
Trophies: 14
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi there,

------------

1. Users can now move some of their items to the item storage. You can store up to 3 items plus 2 items for each neighbour you have, for example, if you have 10 neighbours, you will be able to store 3 + 2 * 10 = 23 items on your storage.

Thanks.
It's something at least. But it's not going to be good enough.

Visit Fruit and Flowers

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 31 2009, 05:53 PM

I love the storage feature. Thanks for giving that one to us.
Old Oct 31 2009, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerokiegirl View Post
It's something at least. But it's not going to be good enough.
.......................oh my
Old Oct 31 2009, 06:03 PM

Thank you so much. YATB.
Old Oct 31 2009, 06:04 PM

Love it ....Love it....Love it...Was going to sell my halloween stuff, and even if I decide to do, its a great feature. Thank you Thank you Farmtown Developers and staff...Still hoping for more land and more levels. But again, thanks for what ya'll have done..This is a great game.
Closed Thread