Old Dec 07 2009, 04:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyrae72 View Post
My Big Seeder doesn't want to plant 4 plots anymore now? yes I have lots of fuel. it only plants one at a time now after the changes made Dec 4th. Also, you used to be able to stack stone paths and now you can't or plant flowers on them. Also, the dirt paths won't place on or close to other items allowing you to do the rippled water affect? does anyone else have this problem.. or any of these problems?

PS love the Christmas goodies :-)
I cant use paths anymore either ...this was one of the more enjoyable activities here

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 07 2009, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceedeeaych View Post
Perhaps there is some confusion on just what a nativity scene is: the depiction of the birth of Jesus!

Why does the Nativity scene have NO baby Jesus?

NOT cool!!
There are 2 releases one with and one without
hope this helps
Old Dec 07 2009, 06:56 PM

The last few days I can't see anyone to hire them.
Old Dec 07 2009, 08:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Default does it matter how you get them there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonup2sondown View Post
Can I only get my neighbors to my 2nd farm by having them plow/harvest? Can I bring them over to just visit? Cause I didn't really want any crops on my 2nd farm? Does anyone know?
Thanks
Shawna
You don't have to put crops on your second farm. Does it matter if you have to "hire" your friends to get them there to see your farm? Just tell them you are hiring them, but that there is not any work for them and you just want them to see your place. I am sure they will understand!
Old Dec 07 2009, 10:05 PM

Wink Snowy Pine Trees not disappearing

When I deselect show trees, it should hide all trees, right? However, it is not hiding the Snowy Pine Trees or the Autumn Maple trees. Can you fix this please? I am having to move the trees to allow the person that I hire to harvest and plow the fields for me. Love the stuff that you put out there, need Christmas Lights.....and wish that a lot of stuff that you put out there accepted both coins and cash. Don't have the cash for a lot of it, but I do have the coins, so I am missing out because of it. Thanks a bunch.
Old Dec 07 2009, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofey View Post
When I deselect show trees, it should hide all trees, right? However, it is not hiding the Snowy Pine Trees or the Autumn Maple trees. Can you fix this please? I am having to move the trees to allow the person that I hire to harvest and plow the fields for me. Love the stuff that you put out there, need Christmas Lights.....and wish that a lot of stuff that you put out there accepted both coins and cash. Don't have the cash for a lot of it, but I do have the coins, so I am missing out because of it. Thanks a bunch.
if I am understanding this correctly.... the snowy pine and the maple trees dont hide because the option to hide trees is just for harvestable trees. There probly isnt real reason to hide non-harvestable trees .

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3214&farm_ix=Y
Old Dec 07 2009, 10:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofey View Post
special items such as Halloween, the Autumn trees and Christmas items don't hide like regular items.
Old Dec 07 2009, 11:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Missing Farn Cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheadley View Post
love the xmas stuff but hope you can fix the missing xp points its frustrating
also there is the problem with missing farm cash,,, mine is gone gone gone went poof
Old Dec 07 2009, 11:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris Bazzano View Post
also there is the problem with missing farm cash,,, mine is gone gone gone went poof
You need to post in the official thread about FarmCash if you want help.
Closed Thread