Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 17 2009, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cokiemo View Post
I wish people could find stuff to ***** about. I have really enjoyed Farm Town and had to go through every level. I have lost xp's and "money" deleted many things accidently most expensive being my white farm house. The christmas stuff is great and I really wish they had come out with the lighted items earlier but i got mine last night and gonna play with them as much as possible because in the morning I am going in for surgery and may not get to play and redeciorate any more.
So since it is Christmas let's quit complaining about small problems with our ALL TIME FAVORITE GAME and just enjoy it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. just in case does anyone know do they have Farm Town in heaven?
heartfelt hopes that everything went okay, Cokiemo! Farmtown needs you!
Old Dec 18 2009, 02:17 AM

Im level 45 and cant send the pine tree with lights or the Palm tree with lights and the small house with lights is supposed to be able to be sent as a gift and its not on my send gifts page. a friend who is level 5 was able to send me the Pne tree with lights and 2 others sent me a pine tree with lights I want to return the favor and also send a friend the small house with lights grrrrrrrrrrrr :^(
Old Dec 18 2009, 02:19 AM

Can you spell FARMVILLE
Old Dec 18 2009, 09:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronda's Farm View Post
Im level 45 and cant send the pine tree with lights or the Palm tree with lights and the small house with lights is supposed to be able to be sent as a gift and its not on my send gifts page. a friend who is level 5 was able to send me the Pne tree with lights and 2 others sent me a pine tree with lights I want to return the favor and also send a friend the small house with lights grrrrrrrrrrrr :^(
What your friends can do is click the gift box next to the item in the store. This posts a link on their wall which you can click and send them those gifts.
Old Dec 18 2009, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronda's Farm View Post
Can you spell FARMVILLE
um.... why would we want to? This is the FarmTown forum. Thats a bad word in here lol

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3214&farm_ix=Y
Old Dec 18 2009, 03:17 PM

I just started on the forun today, ben with FARMTOWN for 3 months. I never thought that I would get so into a game. I am 65 years oldand I LOVE FARMTOWN.
Old Dec 18 2009, 03:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Kel View Post
um.... why would we want to? This is the FarmTown forum. Thats a bad word in here lol
you tell them pirate!
Old Dec 18 2009, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler45 View Post
you tell them pirate!
haha .........

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3214&farm_ix=Y
Old Dec 19 2009, 01:43 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

[quote=Cokiemo;2868666]I wish people could find stuff to ***** about. I have really enjoyed Farm Town and had to go through every level. I have lost xp's and "money" deleted many things accidently most expensive being my white farm house. The christmas stuff is great and I really wish they had come out with the lighted items earlier but i got mine last night and gonna play with them as much as possible because in the morning I am going in for surgery and may not get to play and redeciorate any more.
So since it is Christmas let's quit complaining about small problems with our ALL TIME FAVORITE GAME and just enjoy it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. just in case does anyone know do they have Farm Town in heaven?[/QUOTE

You have said it very well. I wonder how we got along before Farm Town. Hats off to the dev's.
Old Dec 19 2009, 02:46 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

hello this is a stupid question but what is cache as in empty your cache im a non computer person but love playing farm town sorry abt bothering u but i need help in this simple thing thanks

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread