Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 07 2011, 02:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucílja View Post
Cant visit you with that link you have posted, just as you know.. When click on that link, I'll return to my own farm.
Noticed that too. Tried it as well.
Old Jul 07 2011, 02:10 PM

so what kind of seeds and trees do you want to see
Old Jul 07 2011, 02:57 PM
Account Not Linked

I don't know, something usefull. I have made sure all my crops are ready tomorrow so I can start planting right away IF the next update comes up tomorrow that is.
I haven't stored or sold my ingredients from the last facility run. You never know what ingredients we may need for the new production or service facilities.
AND I have FC. I'm all ready for the update
Old Jul 07 2011, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel70 View Post
I don't know, something usefull. I have made sure all my crops are ready tomorrow so I can start planting right away IF the next update comes up tomorrow that is.
I haven't stored or sold my ingredients from the last facility run. You never know what ingredients we may need for the new production or service facilities.
AND I have FC. I'm all ready for the update
All my fields are empty...All my facilities are full...Service facilities are full....So ready to plant some new seeds that we can hopefully use in the facilities.....And I have 170.00 FC......
Old Jul 07 2011, 03:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Could we get a new chapter in the Game Guide Forum about the Belt System? I still don't understand it and I've maxed several of the crops out that I plant regularly and still haven't rec'd my free basket of crop.....
Old Jul 07 2011, 04:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlaKay View Post
Could we get a new chapter in the Game Guide Forum about the Belt System? I still don't understand it and I've maxed several of the crops out that I plant regularly and still haven't rec'd my free basket of crop.....
You will get no notification that you received a free box of crops they will just be put in your storage with the rest of your crops. You have gotten them trust me.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 07 2011, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumballs678 View Post
If I'm correct on how updates go (usually 3-4 weeks), then the next update could be tommorow or sometime next week. Tomorrrow will be 3 weeks since the last update.
If it stays to pattern for me it will turn up on Saturday week, just a couple of minutes before I have to turn my computer off and go away for a week. My trusty netbook will be going with me, but it's difficult to do lots of farming on, I won't have lots of access .... and my husband will kill me if he takes me away and I spend my time on Farm Town

Old Jul 07 2011, 05:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
so what kind of seeds and trees do you want to see
I would LOVE to see new recipes/products for exsisting facilities
(although a nut factory/deli/salad bar/ wouldnt go astray)
like...pecan pie/eggplant parmigana/exotic salad with guava,cantaloupe ect/
pizza using goat cheese/mint sauce..ect ect..so much that can be done
and..leek and potato soup/rhubarb pie
Old Jul 07 2011, 06:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
If it stays to pattern for me it will turn up on Saturday week, just a couple of minutes before I have to turn my computer off and go away for a week. My trusty netbook will be going with me, but it's difficult to do lots of farming on, I won't have lots of access .... and my husband will kill me if he takes me away and I spend my time on Farm Town
Pretend to go to sleep and wait until he is asleep...then get up and do your FT time...
Fortunately my wife is as much an FT addict as I am and we have 2 laptops...
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 07 2011, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Pretend to go to sleep and wait until he is asleep...then get up and do your FT time...
Fortunately my wife is as much an FT addict as I am and we have 2 laptops...
Ooooooh Taz you are evil Shhhhhh - don't tell him I've let him go to bed ahead of me, fall asleep and finally headed off to bed myself about three hours later He does have his own farm; not a lot of time to play with it, but enough knowledge of the game to realise why I love it. Oh, and we simply couldn't survive without the his and hers computers. What has this world become ?

Closed Thread