Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 19 2013, 04:35 AM

I just harvested my pigstye and reloaded the game and it shows that it will be ready to harvest in 15 hours. What happened to every 12 hours. Not sure that this new feature is really an improvement if everything really is going to take longer to harvest, or if I will simply have to remember that when it says 3 hours to go, it will be harvestable. If I scroll over the pigstye itself, it does say 11.9 hours to go. So they are simply not in agreement on the amount of time till it is harvestable again.
Old Jan 19 2013, 04:49 AM
Account Not Linked

I'm confused about the new fertilizer tool. Before I checked out the new release I was working on my farm and had 1 that needed to be fertilized so I hit the green fertilizer tool and all the farms got fertilized. Now, I have 5 farms with just decorations-no trees, crops or flowers and those got fertilized too! So did it waste some of my manure by doing this? If so then please go back to letting us pick and choose which ones we want fertilized. I don't want all my farms fertilized.

Other than that, great update as usual.
Old Jan 19 2013, 04:52 AM

ooops I didn't catth the upgrades were for farms 11-14 - got to read closer!

Last edited by sod farmer; Jan 19 2013 at 04:56 AM.
Old Jan 19 2013, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Yes the per farm information under the clock is useless to me as my farms are all re-arranged and it doesnt seem to match - cant figure it out at all maybe I will wait until they all need watering or something and s ee what happens per farm. Great idea tho.
I can see I will have to re-number my farms so they show the old numbers - I moved farm 13 to farm 16 and changed its number but under the clock info per farm it shows that Farm 13 has just been watered.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jan 19 2013, 04:57 AM

"NOTE: This Green Manure Spreader will replace your Orange Manure Spreader in the tool box. Also, all Manure Spreaders will Fertilize All farms once you upgrade to the Green One."

Please change this so the old ones perform their original functions and leave at least one old one in the tool box when we buy the new one. I dont want to fertilise all my farms but I would like to fertilise the ones I grow things on.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jan 19 2013, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsie View Post
I'm confused about the new fertilizer tool. Before I checked out the new release I was working on my farm and had 1 that needed to be fertilized so I hit the green fertilizer tool and all the farms got fertilized. Now, I have 5 farms with just decorations-no trees, crops or flowers and those got fertilized too! So did it waste some of my manure by doing this? If so then please go back to letting us pick and choose which ones we want fertilized. I don't want all my farms fertilized.

Other than that, great update as usual.
Yes, you just wasted some manure. But if you're like most of us for whom the time saved by the green spreader justifies the 35 FC pricetag, you probably have more pigs than you need anyway, at least until the devs let us sell our excess manure.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Old Jan 19 2013, 05:51 AM

Old Jan 19 2013, 05:56 AM

It is taking ages to go from one farm to another when harvesting for others

Anyone else got the same problem?

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Jan 19 2013, 06:10 AM

Default Added harvesting time on animal buildings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

7. Animal Buildings Next Harvest Time shown in Facility Manager: If an animal building in the Facility Manager is not ready to be harvested at the time you will see a message showing how much time is left for it to be ready, ex: 'Ready in 10 hrs'.

Enjoy!

--Raul
I certainly do love this new feature, beats having to check each farm, however, I could not help but notice that harvesting time has been added to the dairy (in the store it states 8 hrs to harvest) by 2 hours and the pigs (in store it states 12 hrs to harvest) by 3 hours, has time been added or deducted from the animal buildings that harvest in 2 days? Just scratching my head wondering...

Last edited by Perico429; Jan 19 2013 at 01:39 PM.
Old Jan 19 2013, 06:11 AM

liking it a lot thank you
Closed Thread