Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 04 2016, 10:50 PM

Question

I don't understand that new thing when visiting a neighbor an the box to remove them as a ?. For what reason is that?

I read one response in here to that an still don't see the point of it and what it is really for. It is also in a bad place as people are going to end up removing someone by accident if they happen to click an not be paying attention.

I think it was for Neighbor an or buddies of the neighbor.

Please clarify it an what reason for this when we can already remove someone in other ways...
Old Jun 04 2016, 10:53 PM

Default If you click on the belts in the manager it says 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
I have just harvested [or rather had harvested]my 7th and 8th farms of buckwheat and still no belts. Why are some people able to post belts and others not??
If you click on the black thing which looks like you use for kite flying it says 5 but now I have just got my first buckwheat brown belt after having had harvested 9 farms.
Old Jun 04 2016, 11:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Ce View Post
more than a few times i go to work factories/facilities and the game takes me to the farm but does not open the window to start working them.. i repeatedly return to the post but with the same result.. my wife tells me that after 3 or 4 trys it will sometimes work for her.. i have not been able to detect a pattern or identify conditions that would cause this intermittent problem..

you can imagine with the number of factory postings (thank you NCC) how frustrating this becomes.. i love the game overall and hope this can be fixed.. if we are doing something on our end to cause this to happen, please let me know.. because of this situation i have all but given up on being competitive in the NCC and feel bad not being able to help my neighbors improve their scores.. thank you..
Hi Farmer Ce,
Are these possibly neighbors who have you set as a super neighbor? I have seen on occasion that instead of getting the facility hire I will get a tool in my hand for those. If you can see those posts in both the My Requests/Show Farm Town Wall Requests and in the Newsfeed or on their timeline when one of those doesn't work try using the other.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 04 2016, 11:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
I don't understand that new thing when visiting a neighbor an the box to remove them as a ?. For what reason is that?

I read one response in here to that an still don't see the point of it and what it is really for. It is also in a bad place as people are going to end up removing someone by accident if they happen to click an not be paying attention.

I think it was for Neighbor an or buddies of the neighbor.

Please clarify it an what reason for this when we can already remove someone in other ways...
Hi Lollipopthebunny,
Even if you remove someone from your neighbors, that does not remove you from their neighbor list. Remember that to set up as Neighbors you each have to send a request and accept them. This gives you a way to be able to remove yourself from their neighbor list.
As an example, if you have a neighbor that you no longer want to have contact with, for whatever reason then in the past you could remove them from your list, but they could still contact you because they still had you on their list. This also allowed them to work your facilities and collect bonuses from you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 04 2016, 11:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
If you click on the black thing which looks like you use for kite flying it says 5 but now I have just got my first buckwheat brown belt after having had harvested 9 farms.
Hi Rodneycs,
Is the color around it red and black or brown? The brown belt is the 5th belt.
Old Jun 05 2016, 02:11 AM

thank for updates
Old Jun 05 2016, 07:44 AM

one step closer to farm 30.31.32 !!!!!!!!!! I hope they release them as a group
Old Jun 05 2016, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lollipopthebunny,
Even if you remove someone from your neighbors, that does not remove you from their neighbor list. Remember that to set up as Neighbors you each have to send a request and accept them. This gives you a way to be able to remove yourself from their neighbor list.
As an example, if you have a neighbor that you no longer want to have contact with, for whatever reason then in the past you could remove them from your list, but they could still contact you because they still had you on their list. This also allowed them to work your facilities and collect bonuses from you.
Ok so its for removing people I don't want as a neighbor that may still have me but I don't have them any more...right? I do have one person that shows in white on my neighbor tab at the top but don't want her so this new thing I could go to her farm an remove her as a neighbor/buddy an she wouldn't be able to do my farms etc any more. Or talk to me? Do we need to unfriend them on FB also?

I kinda think I have it now...but still slightly confused with it.
Old Jun 05 2016, 01:58 PM

I have a super neighbor harvesting my buckwheat now, and he says there are a few crops on some of my farms that have gone to waste, when he went over them to see what they were it said it was buckwheat. Farm 8 had four that said they were wasted, while the rest had 1.8 days left.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Jun 05 2016, 02:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
Ok so its for removing people I don't want as a neighbor that may still have me but I don't have them any more...right? I do have one person that shows in white on my neighbor tab at the top but don't want her so this new thing I could go to her farm an remove her as a neighbor/buddy an she wouldn't be able to do my farms etc any more. Or talk to me? Do we need to unfriend them on FB also?

I kinda think I have it now...but still slightly confused with it.
Hi Lollipopthebunny,
If they are in white they are not your neighbor. The only way to get rid of that is to unfriend them in Facebook. Even then they will still show up for a while until Faecbook realizes you are no longer friends.
Closed Thread