Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 06 2016, 01:40 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliky View Post
Hi Tiger,

The farm I tested this on was not my quest farm. Good thought though. Additionally, when I looked at the "All Farms" section earlier, I was still only able to see the animals not in their respective sheds.

I have also asked my wife to look at her farms and it appears that she is seeing the same results as I am. She has a chicken coop that will be ready in about an hour, so I have asked her to wait to harvest it until I look. If my suspicion is correct, she will only see the one lone hen walking around her farm as ready to harvest, not the geese, hens, and turkeys that are stored in the coop. I will report back once I know more.
Hi bliky,

Thanks for your information. It sounding like the Farm Stats is not updating correctly. When the developers have time they will I am sure work on it.
In the meantime, the best way to see if and what animals are ready is to go to the facility manager as you can see that if a shed does not have a time in it then it is ready to harvest and can be harvested directly from there without having to go to each farm and building to do so.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 06 2016, 03:07 PM

Having trouble with gifts With trains I get "this has expired" or "you can't boost train of a farmer who is not your neighbor" generally - probably not that exact quote. I've rebooted, cleared memcache, cleared browser cache... Then I go back in and all the train boosts are still showing up in my gift box. So...I decide to just accepted the gifts and I get "a error occurred, please try again later." One more thing, at least the bottom gift is not showing up. You can scroll to it. Is this something the devs are aware of and can it please be fixed? Thanks.

Last edited by NJones277; Jun 06 2016 at 03:13 PM.
Old Jun 06 2016, 03:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Having trouble with gifts With trains I get "this has expired" or "you can't boost train of a farmer who is not your neighbor" generally - probably not that exact quote. I've rebooted, cleared memcache, cleared browser cache... The I go back in and all the train boosts are still showing up in my gift box. So...I decide to just accepted the gifts and I get "a error occurred, please try again later." Is this something the devs are aware of and can it please be fixed? Thanks.
Hi NJones,
Yes they are aware of it. This is being caused by the Facebook bug that is affecting those with large amounts of friends.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 06 2016, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Having trouble with gifts With trains I get "this has expired" or "you can't boost train of a farmer who is not your neighbor" generally - probably not that exact quote. I've rebooted, cleared memcache, cleared browser cache... Then I go back in and all the train boosts are still showing up in my gift box. So...I decide to just accepted the gifts and I get "a error occurred, please try again later." One more thing, at least the bottom gift is not showing up. You can scroll to it. Is this something the devs are aware of and can it please be fixed? Thanks.

I am having a similar problem Can't exchange or accept gifts Get this mssg An error has occurred. Please try again later.
Old Jun 06 2016, 03:23 PM

Why do I get this mssg when I try to do memcache
Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.
I use Google chrome ond Windows 10
Old Jun 06 2016, 03:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
Why do I get this mssg when I try to do memcache
Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.
I use Google chrome ond Windows 10
Hi Momma Woods,
Please try clearing your memcache with the link below, then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
You may have an old link you are using.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 07 2016, 01:54 AM

this is the first time this has ever happened to me. Is it a glitch or problem? I have 0 requests after 24 hours when I usually get over a 100
Old Jun 07 2016, 03:00 AM

nevermind I reloaded farmtown and they are there now
Old Jun 07 2016, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntsusie59 View Post
this is the first time this has ever happened to me. Is it a glitch or problem? I have 0 requests after 24 hours when I usually get over a 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntsusie59 View Post
nevermind I reloaded farmtown and they are there now
So glad everything is ok for you
Old Jun 07 2016, 07:03 AM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - June 7th, 6:20AM

BugFix: Some users can't load the game because it's stuck at the Joining Room phase
BugFix: Some users have issues showing the Neighborhood Chains Contest screen, it freezes when trying to show all the Thanks that have been sent from users
BugFix: Farm Stats not reporting animals inside the Sheds
BugFix: Farm Selector covering the Envelope for sending messages for users with a Farm Count equal or less than 8.
BugFix: Some users, specially those who do heavy layering/stacking, were seeing unexpected gone to waste buckwheat fields
Closed Thread