Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 20 2016, 10:40 AM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

It would be nice if some British stuff was treated as special; after all we contribute too! Even our Mothering Sunday is in a different month.
Old Jun 20 2016, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejusa View Post
It would be nice if some British stuff was treated as special; after all we contribute too! Even our Mothering Sunday is in a different month.

Hi kejusa

It would be better if you post your idea in our Suggetion Section so the developers can read it.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

Here is the link to that Section, thank you!

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Jun 20 2016, 12:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Isn't it time to think about closing this thread? Just wishful thinking, almost the 3 weeks promised for new levels too... tired of harvesting and planting, need new toys.. pretty please....
Old Jun 20 2016, 10:09 PM

mmmm, fc, what to spend it on?????
Old Jun 21 2016, 11:09 AM
Account Not Linked

8 years later, game still lags. lol..smh.
Old Jun 21 2016, 11:28 AM

Angry new updates!

i have been a player for a few yrs now and i have invested so much time and REAL money i this game to get tools facilities etc and this new update *****!i have spent endless coins getting water and making my farms built to cash in w coins. now u guys have decided that we are no longer getting coins for fishing! totally unacceptable. i hope you guys fix this issue bc if thats the case i dont think i want to play anymore what was the point in buying stupid speed boat that cost like 50fc!
Old Jun 21 2016, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancyg336 View Post
i have been a player for a few yrs now and i have invested so much time and REAL money i this game to get tools facilities etc and this new update *****!i have spent endless coins getting water and making my farms built to cash in w coins. now u guys have decided that we are no longer getting coins for fishing! totally unacceptable. i hope you guys fix this issue bc if thats the case i dont think i want to play anymore what was the point in buying stupid speed boat that cost like 50fc!
Hi Nancyq336

The issue about not getting coins while fishing was fixed yesterday evening. Could you please check if everything is ok for you now? Thank you
Old Jun 21 2016, 12:24 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - June 21th, 3:30AM

- Implemented a workaround for the Facebook bug that affected players with large amount of friends. These players should now be able to interact with all their friends and not just their neighbours, to send gifts, boost trains, work facilities, etc. Please post in this thread if you are still having issues.
Old Jun 21 2016, 12:29 PM

marymarcel, the issue with fishing is still not fixed. i had a non-neighbor work for me earlier, hired at in for bonus, and she was not getting coins or product for the fish. lots of people have also reported still having the issue in the live game chat as well. just a head up for the devs, if you could pass that along to them. thanks for the help! =)
Old Jun 21 2016, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannine_p View Post
marymarcel, the issue with fishing is still not fixed. i had a non-neighbor work for me earlier, hired at in for bonus, and she was not getting coins or product for the fish. lots of people have also reported still having the issue in the live game chat as well. just a head up for the devs, if you could pass that along to them. thanks for the help! =)
Hi jeannine

I was hired at market this morning and got both coins and bonus chest. Then I worked for a superneighbor and coins were added to my amount

When you say she didnt get coins or products, you are talking about the bonus chest? We have seen you need to reload the game to get the correct amount of fish in storage.

Anyway will let the developers know. Thank you
Closed Thread