Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 09 2015, 11:38 AM

If a farm is marked as 'private' can the facilities on that farm be worked by others?
Old Jun 09 2015, 11:55 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettie (Q) View Post
If a farm is marked as 'private' can the facilities on that farm be worked by others?
Hi,

We're just testing this out. So far what we have is this....

You can not request help from any facility on a private farm, you will get a pop-up telling you it is disabled. If you post work requests from another farm, the private farm will be greyed out so if you do not have the trains you will not have access to that farm. I am not sure at this point if the portion the mayor works will include the private farm. If you do have the trains then those facilities will be worked but that farm will not show up as being worked. so if there were 5 total to work, they mayor will say working 4, but will actually work all 5.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 09 2015, 11:56 AM

Default Number 8 - How to mark as Quest Farm ?

How can I mark a farm as a Quest Farm...???
I can only find to mark it as a default farm or a private farm.

Ketil
Old Jun 09 2015, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketil View Post
How can I mark a farm as a Quest Farm...???
I can only find to mark it as a default farm or a private farm.

Ketil
Hi Ketil

You need to have at least one of the tools that allows you to use the Harvest All button in the Facility Manager

They are: Egg Collector, Manure Collector, Milking Station, and Shearing & Cutting Set and you find them in the store under Tools tab
Old Jun 09 2015, 12:05 PM

Default Cash Out Feature

I read something previously about the cash out feature when working facilities but couldn't locate that update so my question is "Why are the moderators monitoring this function?"
Old Jun 09 2015, 12:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Peas View Post
I read something previously about the cash out feature when working facilities but couldn't locate that update so my question is "Why are the moderators monitoring this function?"
Hi Sweet Peas,
We are not monitoring it as you say. We have the ability to check many things in your data. The sole purpose being to answer your questions and solve problems about things like quests, cashing out, selling non-ingredients, lost or missing items on your farms, missing farm cash, missing fuel just to name a few. The purpose is to help you solve problems with your play so you can enjoy the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 09 2015, 12:18 PM

Thanks Raul for the update! As usual keeping the game interesting and challenging.
Old Jun 09 2015, 12:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the update! Most appreciated!

Huge problem though. My neighbors can't use my tools or fuel now. This is dreadful! Haven't tried hiring a stranger in the market yet, so not sure if they can't use them either. Hope this is fixed FAST! I have lots of crops ready!

Thanks, Natalie
Old Jun 09 2015, 12:25 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Tools Not showing up for hired farmer when allowed

If you have allowed your worker to use your tools and they do not show up for them to use. Ask your worker to reload the farm they are on. They should then show up. This seems to be working for quite a few.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 09 2015, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettie (Q) View Post
Hi,

We're just testing this out. So far what we have is this....

You can not request help from any facility on a private farm, you will get a pop-up telling you it is disabled. If you post work requests from another farm, the private farm will be greyed out so if you do not have the trains you will not have access to that farm. I am not sure at this point if the portion the mayor works will include the private farm. If you do have the trains then those facilities will be worked but that farm will not show up as being worked. so if there were 5 total to work, they mayor will say working 4, but will actually work all 5.

Thank you for the swift reply x
Closed Thread