Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 01 2021, 12:20 PM

Well first issue I had using both Chrome and Opera, fishing didn't work at all, the screen kept showing me the fish but not coins and it used gas. Last night I wrote down gas and only the fac fish. When I went into the old version it didn't show any fish added, and the gas was still down. Now I am on FireFox and it will not show me see my SN so I can do theirs. I will check on Opera and Chrome to see if I can do it there!
Old Jan 01 2021, 12:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judyxt View Post
Well first issue I had using both Chrome and Opera, fishing didn't work at all, the screen kept showing me the fish but not coins and it used gas. Last night I wrote down gas and only the fac fish. When I went into the old version it didn't show any fish added, and the gas was still down. Now I am on FireFox and it will not show me see my SN so I can do theirs. I will check on Opera and Chrome to see if I can do it there!
Hi Judyxt,
The html version is a restricted version. Nothing with the neighbors is added yet. The gas shows used when you harvest anything or plant, then when you finish and drop the tool the fuel "used" is restored.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 01 2021, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
I clicked on it and it took me to the new version then when reloaded it went back to old. If you still got trains to come home when the new one starts do they get suspended till the features come back?
i tried it the map does not work
Old Jan 01 2021, 12:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Browsers

What Browser will be the best to use with the new HTML Version of the game. Will one be faster, better graphics, more functionality than others?
Old Jan 01 2021, 12:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Are the controls supposed to be tiny - almost unusable (i.e. I can hardly see the tool bag and the full screen button - also can hardly see or use the farm buttons to move between farms)? Or is it a setting I need to change? I use Chrome or Firefox for a web browser...
Old Jan 01 2021, 01:02 PM

Thumbs up Thanks, hope I did this right, first time ever lol

I got into FT with the new link, took a bit,, but it got there, no stress, just happy to be on the new link at all,, I have patience, been playing off and on for over 10 yrs now,, so I can wait. All the best with the move
Old Jan 01 2021, 01:06 PM

I tried the HTML5 version but the only place I can go to is my farms.
Old Jan 01 2021, 01:10 PM

Thanks for the hard work to keep the game going! when I try to click on the full page icon nothing seems to happen. Has this been disabled until a future date?

Thanks again,
Jeff Darcy
Old Jan 01 2021, 01:20 PM

Are the controls supposed to be tiny? Almost unusable (i.e. I can hardly see the tool bag and the full screen button - also can hardly see or use the farm buttons to move between farms)? Or is it a setting I need to change? I use Chrome. Managed to harvest, plough and sow seeds ok though.
Old Jan 01 2021, 01:37 PM

Default New HTML Version

The new version looks slick. However now all of my tools and controls are tiny and hard to see. Any hints on how to make them larger? Thanks for the hard work!
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl