Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 14 2021, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbo Robson View Post
Having problems with Farm Town today.

For the past weeks I have had to sign out and then sign in to Facebook to get it to work.
I also have to clear the browsing data several times.

Today I get this note "Your browser does not support WebGL".

I am using Google Chrome. Been using it for years.

Not sure if this is a temp problem or something else.

Any ideas?

Robbo
Hi Robbo

Please check if your Chrome needs to be updated, I got a new update 2 days ago.

Also, try clearing your browser cache, if you need instructions on how to do that please read the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Old Mar 14 2021, 11:58 AM

Default Update

Hi. Is there a more current update? Are you still working on the game? VERY boring at this point... Please let us know.
Old Mar 14 2021, 12:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
Hi. Is there a more current update? Are you still working on the game? VERY boring at this point... Please let us know.
Hi MammaKanode,
Please be patient. They are still working on the next set of functions to be added back in. What is in the first post of this thread is what is current.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 14 2021, 10:38 PM

When I plant my fields my yield doesn't change until the day after I harvest them. Also, I am planting the same things over and over. I am not working my facilities anymore because I am trying to get all my crops up to at least 200,000. I am planting them by harvest time and am working on the 12 hour ones now but getting nowhere. Some of the 8 hour ones I've had to replant even though they said 200,000 or more. Please help me Ruth Evans
Old Mar 14 2021, 10:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by frmrfbi View Post
When I plant my fields my yield doesn't change until the day after I harvest them. Also, I am planting the same things over and over. I am not working my facilities anymore because I am trying to get all my crops up to at least 200,000. I am planting them by harvest time and am working on the 12 hour ones now but getting nowhere. Some of the 8 hour ones I've had to replant even though they said 200,000 or more. Please help me Ruth Evans
Hi Ruth,
After you harvest if you will restart your farms then your yield will go up. Only part of what you get from harvesting is updated until you have restarted your farms. This is to keep from spending a lot of your play time with the updating and slowing down your farming.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 14 2021, 11:21 PM

It's been about a year or more since I have played. My map page doesn't open to be able to hire anyone. Plus, what is that **** scrolling below the game?
Old Mar 14 2021, 11:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
It's been about a year or more since I have played. My map page doesn't open to be able to hire anyone. Plus, what is that **** scrolling below the game?
Hi GRB,
I have moved your post to the News & Announcements thread about the Game Migration Updates.
If you haven't realized it we have a new version of Farm Town as Flash support by Adobe ended at the end of this past December. Because of that Farm Town had to be migrated to a new programming language. This migration is still in process, so there are some parts of the game which are not available yet.
You can see what is available in the first post on the first page of this thread.
What is scrolling below the game is information for the developers to be able to see how the game is loading and working. It is for the developers and as long as you can get into the game and play doesn't need to concern the player. You can click on the Toggle FT Console and close that up so you won't see it. You camn also click on the X in the memory line and stop that from showing.
Old Mar 15 2021, 02:25 AM

Default map

I'm having trouble with my map not loading. I was trying to buy more land but it's not showing up. Is it down for repairs?
Old Mar 15 2021, 07:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernlady1 View Post
I'm having trouble with my map not loading. I was trying to buy more land but it's not showing up. Is it down for repairs?
Hi southernlady1,

I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread.

The map feature is not available at this time. Please go to the 1st post on page 1 of this thread and read what is there so you are all caught up with what is currently available in the game. Missing features are being added back gradually but each of them has to be tested before everyone gets them. There is a list towards the bottom of the post that will help you. We will update that list as the rest of the features are added back.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 15 2021, 08:30 AM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

1667790253 - I found items under Non-Ingredients for sale that are not meant to be chocolate pancakes & choco covered banana is 2 I have found, any advice please, thank you
Closed Thread