Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 15 2021, 09:21 AM

Default Axe doesn't yield products.

After a number of years away from FT, I recently started a new game and am currently on level 22. The axe is the one thing that doesn't work properly. When I chop trees using the axe, they appear to chop fine, but I don't get any logs. And if I refresh the farm, the 'chopped' trees are back to saying that they are ready to harvest. From what I can see, other people seem to be able to chop trees without any issues, so I'm guessing that it is specifically the axe that doesn't work properly.

Also, I see that facilities have been enabled again, but since I started over, I haven't been able to purchase any. Has the ability to purchase facilities not been enabled yet? Is that a separate programming function from being able to use facilities?

Thank you and the developers for putting in all of the work to convert this game.

Mrs Rogue
UserID 541079356819060

Last edited by Mrs Rogue; Feb 15 2021 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Forget to add UserID
Old Feb 15 2021, 10:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Rogue View Post
After a number of years away from FT, I recently started a new game and am currently on level 22. The axe is the one thing that doesn't work properly. When I chop trees using the axe, they appear to chop fine, but I don't get any logs. And if I refresh the farm, the 'chopped' trees are back to saying that they are ready to harvest. From what I can see, other people seem to be able to chop trees without any issues, so I'm guessing that it is specifically the axe that doesn't work properly.

Also, I see that facilities have been enabled again, but since I started over, I haven't been able to purchase any. Has the ability to purchase facilities not been enabled yet? Is that a separate programming function from being able to use facilities?

Thank you and the developers for putting in all of the work to convert this game.

Mrs Rogue
UserID 541079356819060
Hi Mrs Rogue,
Try reloading your farms and see if they show in your storage. I just tried and mine did not show until I reloaded my farms.
Yes the facilities are not able to be bought currently. It is a seperate function.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 15 2021, 11:09 AM

Default Purple Hand design

My user Id is (1297551737 ) when I attempted to put train tracks back on my farm from my item storage it told me that I wasn't able to do it and I should try again later. However if I went and purchased those same items from the store it allowed me to place those same items on the farm in the exact same spot. The farm in question is farm 15.
Old Feb 15 2021, 11:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerguy3 View Post
My user Id is (1297551737 ) when I attempted to put train tracks back on my farm from my item storage it told me that I wasn't able to do it and I should try again later. However if I went and purchased those same items from the store it allowed me to place those same items on the farm in the exact same spot. The farm in question is farm 15.
Hi Soccerguy,
To place something from the storage currently on the farm requires a clear are larger than the item you are placing. It is not recognizing if you have a clear spot the size of a tree, but is wanting the whole area clear.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 15 2021, 11:30 AM

When is this going to be fixed? My transplanter is missing. I can not use the tools I bought with farmtown cash for quick filling and emptying my factories and harvesting my animals. You knew this was coming. Get my things back.. I want my transplanter back and the ability to harvest.
Old Feb 15 2021, 11:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spydrbride View Post
When is this going to be fixed? My transplanter is missing. I can not use the tools I bought with farmtown cash for quick filling and emptying my factories and harvesting my animals. You knew this was coming. Get my things back.. I want my transplanter back and the ability to harvest.
Hi Spydrbride,
The transplanters and facility manager is not available yet. Hopefully they will be soon.
This is not a simple game to convert from one language to another. It is very complex and they have been adding to it for 12 years. Please be patient as they work on getting the rest of the functions back into the game. They are working hard trying to get them working and tested before they release them to everyone.
You don't say what tools you can not use besides the transplanters, but if those tools are not in your storage the toolbox can not see them. Put any tools you have in your storage.
Old Feb 15 2021, 12:35 PM

Default Still unable to play

I haven't been able to play since the switch from Flash to now. Shame

Old Feb 15 2021, 12:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva101 View Post
I haven't been able to play since the switch from Flash to now. Shame

Hi Diva,
All of your previous posts were moved to the HTML/WebGL loading problems thread and answered.
You can fimnd your previous posts and the answers in posts below those if you use the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

Please post in that thread for loading problems.
Old Feb 15 2021, 01:26 PM

thank you so much Taz for your time.
Old Feb 15 2021, 01:44 PM

Not sure that my original post mentioned that I was using the Purple Hand designer, but I did find the ability to find a few spots on the extreme sides (the size of a tree) on the farm to place the train track items. From there I was able to move them to where they originally existed. Is the ability to take a farm offline (icon which looks like a plug) coming back any time soon?
Closed Thread