Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 26 2009, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
reefcomber....please tell me you're a bloke???

I took the liberty of extracting a quote, which should help you out...*sighs*

"...And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)

Thanks

--Raul"
Good for you for pointing this out to reefcomber, obviously he doesn't preach what he advances cuz he didn't read properly.
Reefcomber, put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Old Nov 26 2009, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicalita View Post
Just a thought.....people asking for more land...me too, for all these lovely new things!! Is Raul's wink a hint to say that if we want more land for our new items we will need to pay with real money?? I don't think so, but the thought has crossed my mind.

An ardent FT fan.
About 2 months ago (I think!! Time goes so quickly) FT was updated to enable you to 'buy' a 2nd farm. If I remember correctly it cost 80,000 coins (not real money!!) ~ I know 2 people who were playing at the time and bought the 2nd farm. Then within a very short time ~ not sure how long minutes/hours ~ this feature was deleted and my friends' 'new' farms were gone!! Apparently the developers had been working on this feature for some time and it was released by mistake.
So I guess when Raul's ';-)' hint is available it'll take the same form.
Old Nov 26 2009, 11:58 PM

I love the new update, and all the new stuff.

Also, I'm glad to see that more land/ land expansions are in the works!

Already anticipating the next update!
Old Nov 27 2009, 12:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Question Levels!!!!!!!!

Raul, Please fill us in on the levels! Although I am a 60 with 553,542 it doesn't help to know where others are, and how far I am from them, 60 was or does it go higher than 60???? It is good now that everything is unlocked, I thought it was crazy that I had 500,000 xps and could not buy everything!

Please help us curious folks out. Land would be okay but I don't have a poluted farm, so what I have is nice! ;o)
Thanks,
hotmoma!
Old Nov 27 2009, 12:18 AM
Account Not Linked

I need more land will there be anymore land anytime soon
Old Nov 27 2009, 12:19 AM

HELP!! Some of my new items are not loading. I've received numerous Holly Bushes (these should be trees, anyway) are not loading, nor is the $120,000 Blue Truck I purchased. All of these items were received and placed on my farm, but now they are not loading.
Old Nov 27 2009, 12:21 AM

Cindy, look for more land within the next few updates. There's a big hint at the bottom of the first post in this thread. For now, we all just have to be patient if we want more land.

Hotmoma, what exactly is it you're asking for?

Myra, have you tried refreshing, reloading, logging off then back on? If you have, and are still having trouble, you'll need to link your account so mods/devs can help you.
Old Nov 27 2009, 01:46 AM

my thought exactly...my little farm is stretched to the limits and yet the gifts keep coming and they keep adding stuff to buy...cmon guys give us a couple more land expansions....
Old Nov 27 2009, 05:19 AM
Awe Inspiring ( Level 30 )

Farmer Since: Aug 18 2009
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:

Yeah, yeah, good job there with all the new stuff.

Problem. I really want to plant Avocado trees, but I don't know when the new stuff unlocks (and I assume it unlocks because none of my friends can gift them to me, and they all know I want Avocado trees).

Another thing, what are the new XP requirements? Can someone update the guide, please, to reflect all the changes.

Visit Well Organized

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 27 2009, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animemonster View Post
Yeah, yeah, good job there with all the new stuff.

Problem. I really want to plant Avocado trees, but I don't know when the new stuff unlocks (and I assume it unlocks because none of my friends can gift them to me, and they all know I want Avocado trees).

Another thing, what are the new XP requirements? Can someone update the guide, please, to reflect all the changes.
All the info is in the following 2 threads, animemonster:

November 20 release: Items and levels http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264550

Updated list for levels 1 – 34 http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...4&postcount=14

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Closed Thread