Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 27 2009, 08:52 AM

Thanks for all the new upgrades first of all. They are great.
I am level 34 so that maay have something to do with my problems.
I am experiencing problems receiving exp points when plowing and with harvesting coins when gathering this happen on Wed and Thurs then this AM. Also when I purchased my stream for property and other items I did not not receive exp points but the coins did decrease.
When I attempt to plow the field goes away instead of plowing.
There are several chain letters going around regarding increase of land and levels. Now that I know I will not forward any of these. Thanks for Farm Town it is a great game.
Old Nov 27 2009, 10:18 AM

Unhappy XP's problem continuing since upgrade ...sigh

I love FarmTown and am currently at level 38. I work on it so much b/c I have MS and it is good for my hand/eye coordination.

Anyway, I did post the other day about losing approx 200 xp's on a huge harveest and plow job b/c the game had timed out while I was working...I never got credit for them.

Today, again. Two separate jobs back to back. The last one I definitely KNEW I was still in the 126000's. Plowed almost the entire farm (Melinda the Harvester) myself. Waited while the avatar was walking and collecting xp's. Ended with 127000's. go back to my farm. Close out and come back clear cache logged back in the whole 9 yards and .....still in 126900's.

I really would love someone to help me with this. I am the proud owner of Petticoat Junction and this has been going on and worsened since the upgrade. I do love FarmTown and appreciate the changes but please can we ever get the xp's problem corrected. At this rate I'll never max out of this game if I played till I turn 90! .....Jodi Jo thank you. yankeebabe63@yahoo.com

SUGGESTION: Maybe someday you'll offer a way for "neighbors" only to "visit" our farms when we are offline. I am getting "hacked" into when harvests aren't even mature to be harvested and plots being plowed under in various spots in my farm. Some way to lock out Zombies - maybe password protect our farms. Thanks. Jodi Jo
Old Nov 27 2009, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animemonster View Post
Yeah, yeah, good job there with all the new stuff.

Problem. I really want to plant Avocado trees, but I don't know when the new stuff unlocks (and I assume it unlocks because none of my friends can gift them to me, and they all know I want Avocado trees).

Another thing, what are the new XP requirements? Can someone update the guide, please, to reflect all the changes.
Trees ‘unlock’ at following levels:

Avacado Tree - Level ..42
Pluot Tree - Level ..44
Guayaba Tree - Level ..46
Fig Tree - Level ..48
Nectarine Tree - Level ..50
Persimmon Tree - Level ..52
Prune Tree - Level ..54
Pomegranate Tree - Level ..56
Apricot Tree - Level ..58
Mamey Tree - Level ..60

For full details of new levels. Items etc click on:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264550
Old Nov 27 2009, 10:32 AM

I really like the new stuff.
Old Nov 27 2009, 11:46 AM

Mindy why r u so bitter??? i am grateful for the upgrades but u have nasty things to say to everyone that posts. what a sad little life u must have to ***** at everyone that has something to say! I LOVE FARMTOWN ALSO BUT IT CAN BE BETTER!!!
Old Nov 27 2009, 12:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi Jodi,

When you finish plowing someones field click the little Floppy disc (SAVE) in the upper right hand corner. You should get all of your points.

There are glitches but its been a very fun game for me anyway and its FREE! I think that they are going to offer more land soon and I look forward to what they will have for Christmas.

Hang in there and HAPPY FARMING!
Old Nov 27 2009, 12:44 PM
Account Not Linked

I am having trouble expanding my farm. I go to the Realtor, and nothing. No window, and nothing happens when I click on James.
Old Nov 27 2009, 12:47 PM

What level are you on???

People are till begging for new land....I guess they don't know how to read the first post an take a hint that it might be coming. I am patient. 'sides, they should've seen the game in April. There were o manyerrors I was on the verge of quittin'!
Old Nov 27 2009, 12:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile Thank You.... But.....

Thank you for all the new wonderful upgrades!! We really need to be able to but more property. That would be a splendid idea!! Can we please buy more property? I need land for all the new fabulous things!!!
Thank you,
Lil Raye
Old Nov 27 2009, 12:56 PM

Hey soory Im lost...i just want to know what happened to my neighbors list....i had 80 neighbors...and only 60 show in the bottom legend of farmtown and the "neighbors" listing loads to a blank page for about a week or more now....little help..anyone reading this that knows whats up...plz email me kafoste2bex.net
thanks
Closed Thread