Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 17 2021, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sundos,
The Belts and Dans have not been added back in yet so all crops show as the white belt. You will not be able to sort by that order until those are added back in.
I thought that is how I have been planting them for several weeks now, but I think I have not been now that I see your reply Taz.
Thanks!
Old Apr 17 2021, 08:11 AM

My ID number is 644753649. Since the latest update to the game, I have been unable to boost my trains - when I click to boost them, the names thing just keeps loading & doesn't fully load, so there are no names for me to click on to boost them. I have been receiving other people's trains to boost.
Old Apr 17 2021, 08:18 AM

yes, I can also send gifts from the send gift tab. still spinning circle when trying to boost trains.
Old Apr 17 2021, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniePratt View Post
My ID number is 644753649. Since the latest update to the game, I have been unable to boost my trains - when I click to boost them, the names thing just keeps loading & doesn't fully load, so there are no names for me to click on to boost them. I have been receiving other people's trains to boost.

Hi JenniePratt

Please check if your browser is updated and if you have 3rd party cookies and popups allowed in your browser. Sometimes they change once the browser is updated. You have instructions in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Please remember to close and restart your browser if you did any changes.

If you are getting a spinning circle when trying to open your lists, then it could mean a temporary issue retrieving the list from Facebook or can be caused by having a considerable amount of friends that play so there's too many to load.

Roughly how many friends do you have?

If you go to the Send gifts tab above the game screen, is your list of friends loading for you?

It seems this problem is affecting accounts with many friends and we have let the developers know.
Old Apr 17 2021, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi JenniePratt

Please check if your browser is updated and if you have 3rd party cookies and popups allowed in your browser. Sometimes they change once the browser is updated. You have instructions in the following link:

If you are getting a spinning circle when trying to open your lists, then it could mean a temporary issue retrieving the list from Facebook or can be caused by having a considerable amount of friends that play so there's too many to load.

If you go to the Send gifts tab above the game screen, is your list of friends loading for you?

It seems this problem is affecting accounts with many friends and we have let the developers know.
I have roughly 300 Farm Town friends. I can return gifts, but when I click on the send gifts tab, I get the spinning circle then too when trying to load my friends, same as I do with the trains.
Old Apr 17 2021, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniePratt View Post
I have roughly 300 Farm Town friends. I can return gifts, but when I click on the send gifts tab, I get the spinning circle then too when trying to load my friends, same as I do with the trains.
Thank you for your information JenniePratt
Old Apr 17 2021, 01:55 PM

Unhappy 552854859 Bug Reporting

Hello I am unable to boost my trains or send gifts since the last update please help with thanks for all you do .
Old Apr 17 2021, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luscious Linda View Post
Hello I am unable to boost my trains or send gifts since the last update please help with thanks for all you do .
Hi Luscious Linda

Old Apr 17 2021, 04:27 PM

When I log in, it always takes me to Mr. Buzzy's farm instead of my own farm.
Old Apr 17 2021, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by immal80 View Post
When I log in, it always takes me to Mr. Buzzy's farm instead of my own farm.
Hi immal80

Are you using a bookmarked link to go to your farms?

Please go to your facebook account and then click in the FarmTown icon in the left column in your facebook home page.
Closed Thread