Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 24 2012, 06:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassemjr View Post
Agreed, but you have to be able to catch the post before it is replaced by one you don't want to post. Even then, then reward is limited by both quantity and availability within the "limit" of bonuses. The Crop, Tree, Fish and Flower belts/Dan's have a real production benefit longer term with boost in out put. With the Fertilizer and Sprinkler, the output and speed of production on Crops, Trees, Fish and Flowers is boosted even further.

While paying for less on the production in the Mines, Oil Pump & Semi is a benefit, I think that most players don't have an issue with having the cash to start the production (unless you are saving for the expansions for new farm). The issue is getting the increased production from those "coin" non-workable facilities. Once we get all the facilities with Belths/Dan's, we will require less from the mines to keep the Metal Mill full, and fewer Metal Mills to keep the other facilities full, same with the items in the Semi & Oil Pump. That is the cart driving the horse until we get to the 6th Degree Dan for all of the facilities.

Still, I appreciate everything Raul & the other Devs are trying to do in adding the production belts.
If you pick and choose which products you load so you get the belts for them so you can post them. Then go about loading all the other products that you don't want to post then you don't have to worry about catching a product before another one covers it up.
Old Jan 24 2012, 08:24 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Location: https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000182014524
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I just want to take a minute to thank the devs. This game is awesome now. I really appreciate all the work and imagination that has gone into it in the past year or so.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 25 2012, 07:13 AM

Default Harvested crops are showing up as done in quests

Is anyone else having this problem? I had to make lasagna in a quest.. I got to where i had to wait 3 hrs for cheese to be made, so I waited for that to get done, then I harvested my 2 fields of wheat. In the quest I only needed 150 wheat harvested before I could make flour and finish out the quest. When I harvested my wheat, it doesn't show as being done in the quest, therefor I cannot move on. I have the same thing in my 2nd. quest...my crops aren't showing up as finished when I harvest them in the quest. I guess this means epic failure for me on 2 of the quests!! PLEASE help!! thanks bunches...Oh LOVE THE UPDATES BTW!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH DEVS!!
Old Jan 25 2012, 07:13 AM

Default Harvested crops are showing up as done in quests

Is anyone else having this problem? I had to make lasagna in a quest.. I got to where i had to wait 3 hrs for cheese to be made, so I waited for that to get done, then I harvested my 2 fields of wheat. In the quest I only needed 150 wheat harvested before I could make flour and finish out the quest. When I harvested my wheat, it doesn't show as being done in the quest, therefor I cannot move on. I have the same thing in my 2nd. quest...my crops aren't showing up as finished when I harvest them in the quest. I guess this means epic failure for me on 2 of the quests!! PLEASE help!! thanks bunches...Oh LOVE THE UPDATES BTW!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH DEVS!! I play on Myspace
Old Jan 25 2012, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tauni View Post
Is anyone else having this problem? I had to make lasagna in a quest.. I got to where i had to wait 3 hrs for cheese to be made, so I waited for that to get done, then I harvested my 2 fields of wheat. In the quest I only needed 150 wheat harvested before I could make flour and finish out the quest. When I harvested my wheat, it doesn't show as being done in the quest, therefor I cannot move on. I have the same thing in my 2nd. quest...my crops aren't showing up as finished when I harvest them in the quest. I guess this means epic failure for me on 2 of the quests!! PLEASE help!! thanks bunches...Oh LOVE THE UPDATES BTW!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH DEVS!! I play on Myspace
I don't have the quest yet. Mine says they are still disabled
Old Jan 25 2012, 07:56 AM

Default crops not showing up as completed in QUESTS

Dutch..do you play on facebook or myspace?
Old Jan 25 2012, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
I don't have the quest yet. Mine says they are still disabled
Seems only myspace have quests enabled... but i'm unable to have a look, cos my level there isn't at 30 yet. If any other myspace players have quests, can you try them out and let us know?

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jan 25 2012, 08:29 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Seems only myspace have quests enabled... but i'm unable to have a look, cos my level there isn't at 30 yet. If any other myspace players have quests, can you try them out and let us know?
Thanks Rob, I was wondering why I was seeing posts about the quests but couldnt work out why it showed in my tool box as disabled! Cant wait for them to start!
Old Jan 25 2012, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Dutch..do you play on facebook or myspace?
I'm on facebook. I see Rob T posted that only myspace has the quests so far.
Old Jan 25 2012, 10:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Tauni : Because you Use Harvest Tools instead of Manual Harvesting.
Closed Thread