Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 08 2021, 05:03 PM

Default farmtown load

everything loads except nieghbers and farmtown hiring thank you for your time and efferts
Old Jan 08 2021, 05:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by goarge anderson View Post
everything loads except nieghbers and farmtown hiring thank you for your time and efferts
Hi goarge,
The neighbors and hiring has not been added yet. The developers will be adding the missing parts over the next few weeks as they get them working.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 08 2021, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sammac,
Your friend was able to get to your farms because their Chrome is correctly set up.

For 5 & 6 at least it showed you the farms. It could be you were not logged into Facebook when you did those tests in which it would not know your ID to show the correct farms.

Please try something for me. Please check that you have cookies and pop ups allowed according to the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
I had my tech guy come over to try and help me and he is stumped. I don't even get the rotating cube anymore. I am ready to tear my hair out!!
Old Jan 08 2021, 08:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammac17 View Post
I had my tech guy come over to try and help me and he is stumped. I don't even get the rotating cube anymore. I am ready to tear my hair out!!
Hi Sammic,
Are you still getting the green screen when you try to load the HTML version of the game?

If you are then please check that cookies and pop ups are allowed by using the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 08 2021, 08:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Red face Trouble in new game

The name board does not show, no "letter" to write messages, no trains, I can't even play the game. I cannot get to my friend's farms, not even my supernieghbor. . I have a MAC and MAC told me to uninstall Flash, which I did. HOPING I'll be able to play the game again.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 08 2021, 09:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyV* View Post
The name board does not show, no "letter" to write messages, no trains, I can't even play the game. I cannot get to my friend's farms, not even my supernieghbor. . I have a MAC and MAC told me to uninstall Flash, which I did. HOPING I'll be able to play the game again.
Hi JudyV,
I am sorry you uninstalled Flash too early. As it says in the first post of this thread the HTML version is currently a restricted version. They are working on adding the other functions as fast as they.
Old Jan 09 2021, 12:54 AM

I had the game lock up on me tonight when i was going from one farm to another, this is the first time this has happened to me. I have been using the new version and like it, it seems faster to me.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Jan 09 2021, 01:29 AM

I am using Mac high Sierra 10-13-6 and google chrome

In the trouble shooting
1-I do not see the cube
2-I see the blue sky
3- i see the tanks
4-I see the farm with ship
5- goes to green farm but does not load it
6- goes to green fam but does not load it
7.Canvas: Hardware accelerated
Compositing: Hardware accelerated
Metal: Disabled
Multiple Raster Threads: Enabled
Out-of-process Rasterization: Unavailable
OpenGL: Enabled
Hardware Protected Video Decode: Unavailable
Rasterization: Unavailable
Skia Renderer: Disabled
Video Decode: Hardware accelerated
WebGL: Hardware accelerated
WebGL2: Hardware accelerated
Old Jan 09 2021, 04:11 AM

So tried planting on an empty block on html5.Something is dreadfully wrong when one has to wait almost a full second before we can move and click again. Ten minutes to plant half a farm. Whoever has supplied the equipment to run the game has done it on the cheap nowhere near fast enough.
Old Jan 09 2021, 04:52 AM

Angry Pull your fingers out

i am getting sick and tired of this joke of a game Flash Died 1/1/21 so why are we still not using html (you have not even bothered to activate the market place over there the basic of the game. i am getting annoyed as a farmer who finishes work when hired i am getting kicked off farms as shockwave flash crashes and then when i return there is no way of returning to the game to finish the job started. at other times i finish the job available then hours later the unfinished work message pops up when there is no work as you have done it people are getting annoyed at farmers who dont complete work on their farms and it seems in my case it is a fault with the game rather than me not finishing the work by choice. get a move on Flash Player is dead and the functions will be switched off on tuesday why is the basics of Marketplace not active on html version for us to go there to get hired for fishing as all browsers are blocking flash plugin daily. it is a joke to keep people on the flash game till the last browser gives up by the update.

for those still in denial that it is happening.

Adobe Flash Player EOL General Information Page

Since Adobe will no longer be supporting Flash Player after December 31, 2020 and Adobe will block Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning January 12, 2021, Adobe strongly recommends all users immediately uninstall Flash Player to help protect their systems.

Last edited by Stu3; Jan 09 2021 at 06:05 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl