Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 18 2010, 10:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosesToAshes View Post
I have the semi and the honey factory... so which one is better? furniture factory or brewery?
Since you have honey and the semi, I say brewery....

I mean look at the money you make:

Farm Town beer: Requires 2 barley, 1 dried hop, and 1 yeast harvest in storage. Ready in 6 hours. Lot sells for 8500 coins (170 coins per unit).
Farm Town strong beer Requires 2 barley, 1 dried hop, 1 yeast and 1 corn flour harvest in storage. Ready in 6 hours. Lot sells for 10,500 coins (210 coins per unit).
Farm Town peach beer: Requires 2 barley, 1 dried hop, 1 yeast, and 1 peach harvest in storage. Ready in 6 hours. Lot sells for 9000 coins (180 coins per unit).
Farm Town Honey beer: Requires 2 barley, 1 dried hop, 1 yeast, and 1 honey jar harvest in storage. Ready in 6 hours. Lot sells for 11000 coins (220 coins per unit).
Farm Town sake: Requires 3 rice and 1 yeast harvest in storage. Ready in 6 hours. Lot sells for 6000 coins (120 coins per unit).

**Info from facilities chapter in game guide.
Old Aug 18 2010, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosesToAshes View Post
I have the semi and the honey factory... so which one is better? furniture factory or brewery?
Hi, i have to agree with Double T ... Besides have you ever tried to drink a TV Cabinet ?
Old Aug 18 2010, 10:25 PM

I vote brewery. My friend has the furniture factory and gets a little tired of chopping her trees twice a day.
Old Aug 18 2010, 11:10 PM

another vote for the brewery
Old Aug 18 2010, 11:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Default When are more farm land coming?

I keeping checking daily for more farms or bigger lots, does anyone have an idea when they are coming?
Old Aug 18 2010, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmGirlDenise View Post
I keeping checking daily for more farms or bigger lots, does anyone have an idea when they are coming?
only the developers know if/when they might bring this in. The manure spreader effective doubles your fields though, similar end result for crops
Old Aug 19 2010, 12:15 AM

Okay, and I'm probably weird, but I liked the old sandwich restaurant. Looked like something we'd see in old Hollywood.

Love all the new houses ... and the manure fertilizer thing is to die for!!!

HUGz! Jules
Old Aug 19 2010, 01:01 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Ok now that I have read the entire thread I have a question. I have some plots on one of my farms that will not go away. i have deleted them numerous times and every time I return to that farm they are back. One shows up as wasted sugarcane (the last time I had sugarcane planted was 3 days ago). No matter what I do they just keep coming back. I have removed them and plowed them and removed them and removed them...no luck. I can plow new plots after I delete these ones but then they show back up partially on top of my new plots when I come back. Getting frustrated with them and don't know what to do. Can anyone advise me on how to proceed. I can even plant the new plots and when I come back there are the old ones back on top of my crops!

never mind a fellow farmer helped sort it out. Thanks Phanny!

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by speedmonkey; Aug 19 2010 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Update
Old Aug 19 2010, 01:16 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Lack of double plow is really, really painful

I simply hate the CPU robbing worthless and pointless red/green stupid plow box. Who thought it was worth the effort to eliminate this "glitch?"

I hate, hate, hate, trying to plow and watching this stupid thing bob up and down, changing colors, robbing cpu cycles, for absolutely NO WORTH WHATSOEVER. ELIMINATE THE STUPID CPU ROBBING IDIOTIC PLOW FIELD JUMPING AROUND

Bring back double plow! I hate watching the stupid square jumping around, changing color, and wasting time.

Oh, and here's the daily

CHAINSAW REQUEST

Last edited by Double T Dude Ranch; Aug 19 2010 at 10:16 AM. Reason: toning it down
Old Aug 19 2010, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by creative bon View Post
Since this came out I can not get past 85% loaded on my new computer Am I not going to be able to play my game any more? I have windows 7 professional on the new computer:
sometimes after an update, if things are not loading or working, you might try uninstalling then reinstalling your flash player. this will also ensure that you have the latest version of flash. make sure to reboot your computer after doing each step.

plus, there is an official post w/thread on what to do when you can't load the game. ck that thread in the forum. hope that gets you started in the right direction
Closed Thread