Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 10 2013, 05:56 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I haven't really made too many comments at all in the forums but I felt I needed to come in after seeing the last updates. You devs are the best around and you keep me in Farmtown working (sometimes admit I take a month or so off here and there but catch up without probs when I return). I have been with FT from close to the start of it and I am still with it and plan to remain here for a very long time. Your new ideas are always the best and make things so much easier and more interesting than I could have ever imagined it would be. I give a big "YEAH" to FT & it's devs ! What would I do w/o you??
[color="Blue"]I love playing Farmtown,have been playing since it began, & I never get bored as when things are slow I just change my farms around, redecorate them differently, can never be bored doing that I say. I am a Farmtown dedicated farmer. And I love making towns and communities. There is so much to FT how can't you get hooked on playing it.[COLOR]
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 10 2013, 05:58 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Thumbs up Your the best of the best in my book!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnylee_26 View Post
I haven't really made too many comments at all in the forums but I felt I needed to come in after seeing the last updates. You devs are the best around and you keep me in Farmtown working (sometimes admit I take a month or so off here and there but catch up without probs when I return). I have been with FT from close to the start of it and I am still with it and plan to remain here for a very long time. Your new ideas are always the best and make things so much easier and more interesting than I could have ever imagined it would be. I give a big "YEAH" to FT & it's devs ! What would I do w/o you??
Please don't ever go away.
[color="Blue"]I love playing Farmtown,have been playing since it began, & I never get bored as when things are slow I just change my farms around, redecorate them differently, can never be bored doing that I say. I am a Farmtown dedicated farmer. And I love making towns and communities. There is so much to FT how can't you get hooked on playing it.[COLOR]
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 10 2013, 06:01 AM

Thanks for the update. Always good to wake up and see a new FT update!

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Sep 10 2013, 06:01 AM

I agree. With a birthday coming up I have receive several paypal gift cards that were purchased for farmtown, that are now useless to me. No warning of this at all from slashkey. Very upset by this
Old Sep 10 2013, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer-JP View Post
I agree. With a birthday coming up I have receive several paypal gift cards that were purchased for farmtown, that are now useless to me. No warning of this at all from slashkey. Very upset by this
Hi , this was Facebooks doing , they have basically stopped using the Facebook Credits system that they originally insisted all Games must use. The Developers did mention in in the August 9th New release .. this is copied from that release ..

10. Migration from Facebook Credits to Local Currency Pricing (coming in 1 - 2 weeks): Currently when you buy FarmCash you may never see the term 'Facebook Credit' anywhere in the flow but the purchase transaction is still using Facebook Credit under the hood. Facebook is deprecating it's 'Facebook Credits' currency in a few weeks so it's mandatory for us to spend time on this currency migration.

The visible changes for the user will be that the FarmCash purchasing experience should improve, will be a bit faster, and also the fact that in the Trial Pay Offers page the rewards will be shown using USD or Local Currency pricing, not Facebook Credits.
Old Sep 10 2013, 06:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Default The pigs?

I'm disappointed that the new animal tools don't harvest the pigs too. Seeing I still have to go into that screen manually to do the pigs, I may as well save my farm cash and do the rest of the sheds manually while I'm there.

I would have considered it if it it had done them all.
Old Sep 10 2013, 06:30 AM

I know there's no pleasing everyone, I would have preferred rest of the turbos than animal harvester tools, great update anyways, thanks guys n gals :-)
Old Sep 10 2013, 06:40 AM

The sort for seeds doesn't work at all now, I guess you also know that.
Old Sep 10 2013, 06:44 AM
Account Not Linked

I'm also having trouble with the sort in the store when trying to plant. It seems to work in the store but not when you are using tools. As always with an update, things that work get screwed up and things that people have suggested to make things work better do not get done.
Old Sep 10 2013, 06:44 AM

Thanks Tony D. I stand corrected.

I'm trying to work through the two. I just added 500 credits (gift cards) and then purchased 250 FT cash. I still have the 500 credits, AND a dollar amount in my account. I suppose/sure it will work out somehow. Off to my real-life job now though so will poke in to it more tonight.

Apologies for posting too quickly and thanks for keeping my on the straight/narrow!
Closed Thread