Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 08 2014, 10:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
Facebook post facilities of farmers that are not your friends.There facilities were worked by a neighbor.

Well searching for items on a quest,went through all my friends.So I clicked on the facilities of non friends.Of course it says you are NOT friends.But if they had a purple quest square I clicked on it.Founds what I needed.It says since your not friends you will pay more.I am rich so I said OK..

LOL,I really didn't read it well.Was just happy to find what I needed But curious to what it said...What did I pay!!!!
Hi Petuniaflower,
From the release added by Raul on the 1st of Oct:
- You can now buy (not sell) products from strangers and not just friend or neighbours. You can open a stranger Cooperative Quest Manager when you visit the farm or through his avatar menu. The only difference is that when you buy from them you will be paying 100 times more coins compared to buying from a friend or neighbour, ie: if you have 2 quests requiring 1 product X each and the sale price of product X is 300, when you buy from a stranger the transaction will cost you 2 * 300 * 100 = 60000 coins instead of 600.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 08 2014, 10:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Like I said I AM RICH

While my sweet sis is on a trip.I am over seeing hers.

Mine,Hers,Daughters.Old Lady here is VERY BUSY.Afraid I don't always take time reading everything.
Old Oct 10 2014, 12:58 PM

Default Quest

The Brown quest needs to show amount of time left. The Blue quest needs to give more time and make it easier to get items I have added 8 new neighbors and still can finish some of the quest have one with 3.9 hours left and I have 4 hrs left one the quest guess what lost another one really not worth playing the Blue a bunch of hard work for nothinhg
Old Oct 10 2014, 01:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjlinkjr View Post
The Brown quest needs to show amount of time left. The Blue quest needs to give more time and make it easier to get items I have added 8 new neighbors and still can finish some of the quest have one with 3.9 hours left and I have 4 hrs left one the quest guess what lost another one really not worth playing the Blue a bunch of hard work for nothinhg
Hi rjlinkjr,
I moved your post to the Feedback section as you are not asking a question.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 11 2014, 07:54 AM

Talking

I am having the same problem others are having as not enough neighbors are playing the quests/or items are not available to purchase on others' quests who have them open. I'm probably going to have two quests expire because no one has tea bags or oregano in their open quests to purchase. I have exhausted my Help stickers.

One thing that could be added is a Lifeline option that can only be opened after the Help tickets have been used, or even one day after the quest has been opened. That lifeline could allow us to purchase from our own inventory. I would take a purchase for a small amount instead of losing millions on a quest I am not going to complete before it expires. Aside from that, I really like the opportunity to earn MILLIONS with little to no effort, and NO INTRUSION on friend's news feeds. THAT is AWESOME!

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Oct 11 2014, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by servocrow View Post
I am having the same problem others are having as not enough neighbors are playing the quests/or items are not available to purchase on others' quests who have them open. I'm probably going to have two quests expire because no one has tea bags or oregano in their open quests to purchase. I have exhausted my Help stickers.

One thing that could be added is a Lifeline option that can only be opened after the Help tickets have been used, or even one day after the quest has been opened. That lifeline could allow us to purchase from our own inventory. I would take a purchase for a small amount instead of losing millions on a quest I am not going to complete before it expires. Aside from that, I really like the opportunity to earn MILLIONS with little to no effort, and NO INTRUSION on friend's news feeds. THAT is AWESOME!
Hi servocrow!

It would be better if you put your suggestion, in the suggestions section so the developers can see it. You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to the Quests suggestion thread.
Old Oct 11 2014, 08:53 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Boosting Trains

Can anyone tell me how many requests are needed to boost a train? I hate to send out too many requests and my neighbors get that sorry message, but I don't want to have to send out requests more than once either.

Is it different number of requests for each engine?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 11 2014, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjody View Post
Can anyone tell me how many requests are needed to boost a train? I hate to send out too many requests and my neighbors get that sorry message, but I don't want to have to send out requests more than once either.

Is it different number of requests for each engine?
Hi Conjody!

You can send 12 boost requests for each engine. Every neighbor boosts your train 2 hours, so the total is 24 hours, that is the limit.

If you send more than 12 boost requests then only the first 12 neighbors clicking in the request will be able to boost it, the other ones will receive the sorry message.
Old Oct 11 2014, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi servocrow!

It would be better if you put your suggestion, in the suggestions section so the developers can see it. You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to the Quests suggestion thread.

Okay, will do.

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Oct 11 2014, 05:00 PM

Default layered seacoasts/lakes

I can't and NO ONE ELSE can fish my layered seacoasts or lakes. I have 4 accounts on Farmtown and have the problem with all 4 accounts. I cleaned everything up with history, defrag, disc cleaner and STILL nothing works and I really seriously need those fish to do my facilities.. Please HELP Sharon
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity