Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 30 2023, 07:35 PM

This month's (June) farm pass privlige earned of working unworkables, I got the first week but, when it was due a few days ago, it wasn't awarded. Shows only 1/1 when I know darn good and well it was due again a few nights ago.
Old Jun 30 2023, 07:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBTINKUBWHO View Post
This month's (June) farm pass privlige earned of working unworkables, I got the first week but, when it was due a few days ago, it wasn't awarded. Shows only 1/1 when I know darn good and well it was due again a few nights ago.
Hi Ibtinkubwho,
That only shows the last time it was done which in this case is the one we had yesterday. So showing 1/1 is telling you it was worked. If it showed 1/0 then it would be telling you that they weren't worked yesterday.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 02 2023, 07:42 AM

Default farm pass unload ships

my 5 day fp has me to unload 10 ships in that period. I don't know how to do that as we only can have 7 ships right now? Please help me, I may have missed something
Old Jul 02 2023, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerRita09 View Post
my 5 day fp has me to unload 10 ships in that period. I don't know how to do that as we only can have 7 ships right now? Please help me, I may have missed something
Hi FarmerRita

Your goal for ships is a seasonal goal.

That means that you have till the end of this month to complete that goal.

The time you see is to let you know how much time you have to wait to get more seasonal goals, which will be added to the previous ones if you havent completed them yet and also, you will have till the end of this month to complete.
Old Jul 02 2023, 02:40 PM

For the Farm Pass game is it possible to add more gifts for the ones going lot over the 600 points. Most of the time I'm near or over 1000 points. It dissapointing to see that over 600 points there are no more possible advantages to play.
Old Jul 02 2023, 02:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
For the Farm Pass game is it possible to add more gifts for the ones going lot over the 600 points. Most of the time I'm near or over 1000 points. It dissapointing to see that over 600 points there are no more possible advantages to play.
Hi Clohar,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view them. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 02 2023, 04:49 PM

Thanks Taz
Old Jul 08 2023, 11:08 AM

Had a friend tell me that they just opened and clicked on the farm pass reward to earn coins, they got billion coins but was never added to their total even after re loading the game.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Jul 08 2023, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
Had a friend tell me that they just opened and clicked on the farm pass reward to earn coins, they got billion coins but was never added to their total even after re loading the game.
Hi Tom C

I moved your post to the thread about Farm Pass.

Your friend has to post the problem here on the forum providing their user id number so we can work directly with them.
Thanks
Old Jul 09 2023, 08:01 AM

How is it possible to "Harvest 16 Acorn Squash fields" in ONE day when it takes 2.5 days (watered) after planting for Acorn Squash to grow???? Without PRIOR KNOWLEDGE of this daily goal, it is unachievable.

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs