Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 15 2012, 08:49 AM

Very thanks Raul and Devs...!! Nice upgrade. Just have a couple of suggestions: a) it would be great to reach belts and dans when harvesting animals, and b) also, it would be great to increase possibility to post more bonuses, actually allowed only five posts /12h, or instead, increase Dans, to reach more products.
Old Apr 15 2012, 01:50 PM

Thanks a lot for the new up-date! I simply love the new bushes, they are wonderful! Now. . . I bought a Private Jet, and I'm trying to build some kind of an air-port. So. . . I made a run-way from asphalt. Big bummer! My Private Jet "sank" way under the asphalt!! So, now it's standing on grass. LOL Any suggestions from someone??

Also, I wonder if we will have an Aviation Control Tower, as long as we have a plane ?? Could also wish for a Jet A-1 lorry to fill up the plane.

AND I'm still waiting for the fire-men to have some Fire-Fighter-Vechicles. They have quite som job trying to kill fires with buckets of water! LOL

Thanks again for the new stuff. Nice up-date!

Regards
Simera
Old Apr 15 2012, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
Thanks a lot for the new up-date! I simply love the new bushes, they are wonderful! Now. . . I bought a Private Jet, and I'm trying to build some kind of an air-port. So. . . I made a run-way from asphalt. Big bummer! My Private Jet "sank" way under the asphalt!! So, now it's standing on grass. LOL Any suggestions from someone??

Also, I wonder if we will have an Aviation Control Tower, as long as we have a plane ?? Could also wish for a Jet A-1 lorry to fill up the plane.

AND I'm still waiting for the fire-men to have some Fire-Fighter-Vechicles. They have quite som job trying to kill fires with buckets of water! LOL

Regards
Simera
RE the jet: Try moving it around on the asphalt. That works with my cars and my smaller plane. If it gets too close to the edges it sinks. There is a small air control tower. I believe it is in buildings.
Old Apr 15 2012, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
RE the jet: Try moving it around on the asphalt. That works with my cars and my smaller plane. If it gets too close to the edges it sinks. There is a small air control tower. I believe it is in buildings.
Thanks, Lorene C. I will try again to move it around a bit.

Simera
Old Apr 15 2012, 05:37 PM

Hi again!!! After numerous of my friends, and neighbours, have complained to me about the "Train-issue". . . could you pleeaassee!! make the trains a little less childish (and somehow looking larger and realistic)??? Maybe even *I* would consider to buy Train-issues into my farms, if you did make them look less "Lego'ish". Just forwarded most of this message from my neighburs. (They were dissappointed about the looks of the Train-issue-thingy) Pease don't shoot the messenger!

Regards
Simera
Old Apr 15 2012, 05:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
First, Thank You Raul and other devs (if they really exist) for finally getting our latest update.

I discovered one small glitch this morning. (Well, it wouldn't have been small if I hadn't checked!!) When I went to the market to sell my products, under the tab for Facilities, ALL of my musical instruments had been checked to sell. I usually take a few minutes to double check, because I use the "Sell all selected" button.
I have stocked the Music Conservatory several times in the past, and the musical instruments have not been checked to sell in the market.

So far, only the musical instruments had reverted themselves.

Just wanted to warn others to be sure and double check before you click "Sell all", and to let the devs know this might be a glitch.

Thanks Bunches and Happy Farming!!
Deborah
I also found the prosciutto on my list of non-ingredients for sale, and once its in there there is no way of getting it out unless you go one by one selling to Tom. Would maybe just maybe in the future we get a little thing that would say "do not sell/transfer to meats", or whatever the appropriate place would be? I ended up selling all my prosciutto....
Old Apr 15 2012, 05:55 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suz60930 View Post
So do I. I was disappointed to find out they disappear when you hide trees. Wish they'd put them in with the flowers instead.
Then they would be a harvest item... that way you don't harvest them by mistake.
Old Apr 15 2012, 06:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
I also found the prosciutto on my list of non-ingredients for sale, and once its in there there is no way of getting it out unless you go one by one selling to Tom. Would maybe just maybe in the future we get a little thing that would say "do not sell/transfer to meats", or whatever the appropriate place would be? I ended up selling all my prosciutto....
Are you sure it wasn't pastrami you see in the Non-ingredients list. That isn't used in anything.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 15 2012, 06:25 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post

Regards
Simera
Put the jet at the end of the runway, front wheel touching end of asphalt road, and that should do it. I have my farm 14 with trains, airplanes and automoviles (remember the movie?) I have designated the farm as owner's retreat. Here live the owners of all the farms, lol
Old Apr 15 2012, 08:44 PM

Still looking for the "train depot" ... how far down in the store section do I need to scroll to find it? I have looked and looked in the building section. LOL
Closed Thread