Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 16 2020, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madennison View Post
over 19,000,000 units of fuel missing from my Fuel Station
Hi madennison

When you posted for the first time you were answered in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...70#post6386670

Please read the following information to help you on how to find your own posts and possible responses on the forums:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

I will move this post to the official threas shortly.
Old Oct 16 2020, 03:54 PM

Default Adding to storage

Not sure if this has been asked before but I was wondering when I click on the auto store icon for ponds some of them disappear when I hide my trees ect so I end up having to do each one individually.
Old Oct 16 2020, 04:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieSue65 View Post
Not sure if this has been asked before but I was wondering when I click on the auto store icon for ponds some of them disappear when I hide my trees ect so I end up having to do each one individually.
Hi SusieSue,
I have moved your post to the thread a bout tools as that is what I think you are talking about.
Please try to use the correct names for what you are doing so we can determine what to help you with?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 16 2020, 10:17 PM

Thumbs down Buying equipment

On Sept 5, I attempted to purchase an 8x8 Combine Harvest-Plow. Instead I got an 8x8 solar powered plow that I didn't want. I decided to give it another try tonight. I bought the 8x8 Combine Harvest-plow. But, now when I try to buy the 10x10 Combine Harvest-Plow, it tries, once again to pass off a solar powered plow to me. I would like the $30 FTC back from 9/5. And I would like to upgrade my Combine Harvest-Plows without the game trying to pass off some other junk to me.
Old Oct 16 2020, 10:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrysa View Post
On Sept 5, I attempted to purchase an 8x8 Combine Harvest-Plow. Instead I got an 8x8 solar powered plow that I didn't want. I decided to give it another try tonight. I bought the 8x8 Combine Harvest-plow. But, now when I try to buy the 10x10 Combine Harvest-Plow, it tries, once again to pass off a solar powered plow to me. I would like the $30 FTC back from 9/5. And I would like to upgrade my Combine Harvest-Plows without the game trying to pass off some other junk to me.
Hi Garrysa,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools. You have to buy the tools in the correct order. To by a combine harvest plow you have to already own the plow and the harvester for that level. That is why you had to buy the 8x8 plow before you could buy the 8x8 combine harvest-plow.

If you will look a little closer when you look at a tool to buy, if you do not yet own the prerequisite tools, it will show "Unlock" instead of "Buy".
So to buy the 10x10 Combine Harvest-Plow you will need to own the 10x10 plow and the 10x10 harvester.
I am sorry, but any tool purchase can not be refunded, because even if you sell the tool you still have it and you can rebuy the same tool for coin after that. Also we can not do any refunds through the forums.
You can find all the information about the Tools in the Game Guide chapter 21:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
can't refuel, combine, ex tools, fertilize, fuel, fuel usage, gifting machines, harvest plow plant, hpp, lost fuel, lost tool, manure, manure collector, manure spreader, mobile lookout, mobile sprinklers, multiplanter, no fuel, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools not working