Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 21 2020, 11:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDIE39 View Post
I made friends with a woman on Monday and have been trying since to make her a neighbor and when I go to Invite, her name does not appear under the friends, therefor I have not been able to make her a new neighbor. What do I do now?
Hi Sandee,
I moved your post to the subject thread about neighbors.
The Invite tab is only to invite friends who do not yet play Farm Town. Not for inviting those already playing to be neighbors. For that go to the My Neighbors tab and set the list there by names and then look for her in that list.

As she is not a neighbor yet the box for her will be white.
If she still is not listed there try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and look again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Facebook is slow to add new friends who play to that list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 24 2020, 05:09 PM

Default part of the profile buddy is not showing

i have a problem my buddys list the avatar picture is not showing an when i go to their farm it shows in blank please thank for what ever you can do with this matter
Old Oct 24 2020, 05:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisvolky View Post
i have a problem my buddys list the avatar picture is not showing an when i go to their farm it shows in blank please thank for what ever you can do with this matter
Hi luisvolky,
I moved your post to the subject thread about neighbors.
You may have a buddy in your list that is no longer playing. If they no longer show an avatar and the farm is blank then they have quit at some point and the farms have been archived.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 25 2020, 06:28 AM

Default with buddy

what is wrong with this game my buddy picture is not showing an when i go to any of my buddy farm their profile show in blank pls tell me what is wrong an i hope u fix it soon thank u in advance be safe
Old Oct 25 2020, 06:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
what is wrong with this game my buddy picture is not showing an when i go to any of my buddy farm their profile show in blank pls tell me what is wrong an i hope u fix it soon thank u in advance be safe
Hi luisvolky,

Please look at the previous posts in this thread and you will find your previous posts and that it was answered. Please read the reply.

If the reply to your previous post does not explain why their profile picture is not showing to you in the game, then it may be temporary problem getting that information from Facebook to you game which you may have to wait for it to clear up.

There's a few thing you can try to make sure everything is fine that you can check yourself and those are:
  1. If this buddy is also a friend on Facebook, have a look in the My Neighbours tab and see if you can see their profile picture there and see if their farm stats are all showing 0. If the profile picture is missing or the stats are showing all zeros, then, it may be that they no longer play OR there is a data transfer issue that you will have to wait to clear up.

2. If you are using any extension for your browser that may change or hide something that would normally show to you on Facebook without it, try disabling, it reload and see if that cleared the problem up.

3. If that did not help.Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and check again.

4. Clear your browsers history/caches.

I am sending you a private message to help you find your posts on the forum.
  • To find your private massages you need to be logged into the forum.
  • Then look top right of the forum where it says Welcome next to your forum name.
  • Click on the link underneath your name that says Private Message.

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 25 2020 at 07:05 AM.
Old Oct 25 2020, 12:16 PM

Default part of the profile buddy is not showing

this problem that i have not able to see the picture in my buddy list is happining to others player an u haven dont nothing to repair it is bieng 4days already pls try to fix thank u in advance for were ever u can do
Old Oct 25 2020, 12:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
this problem that i have not able to see the picture in my buddy list is happining to others player an u haven dont nothing to repair it is bieng 4days already pls try to fix thank u in advance for were ever u can do
Hi luisvolky,
Your previous posts have been answered. You can find your posts and the answering posts after those on the following page link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...648270&page=12

One thing to note is you do not see any picture of avatar or their picture from their Facebook profile. You can find out what is shown in the buddy list in the following link to the Game Guide chapter 6 on buddies:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314838

This is not something we can fix as that information for those comes from Facebook through an inquiry in the game. If Facebook does not send the data for those then the game can not show those avatars or links to their farms. Facebook would need to fix this.

Please try the suggestions in the answer to your second post and see if those will help.
EDIT: I have tried this and though no avatar picture is there I was able to still go to their farms.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 25 2020 at 03:50 PM.
Old Oct 27 2020, 09:43 AM

what is wrong with this game thing are not working right we cannot see the picture of our buddy picture when they are online an when we go to their farm nothing show no avatar or their picture pls see what u can do about this is being like that for a week
Old Oct 27 2020, 09:54 AM

Quote:
what is wrong with this game thing are not working right we cannot see the picture of our buddy picture when they are online an when we go to their farm nothing show no avatar or their picture pls see what u can do about this is being like that for a week
Hi luisvolky

I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors as it has nothing to do with the New Release.

All your previous posts has been moved to this thread and answered. Your previous post was answered just above your last post in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...46#post6387846
Old Oct 28 2020, 02:24 AM

Default Super Neighbor question

I have people who ask me to layer their farms or to get their farms started. I've been doing this for some time now. But, since the last update, I have been unable to do so. Even though I am their s/n at the time (meaning I work for them). Is there a workaround so I can keep helping people? Thank you.

Tags
archived farm, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbors, neighbour, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors