Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 29 2013, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
I hope that is true. But based of past experience...The last update was July 11th. They have been coming about 30 days a part.. I guessing two more weeks.
True, but past a year ago, we were getting updates every two weeks, then it when to 3wks. They started doing one a month when they started doing all the big updates. Not much big updates to work on that is complicated, so me thinks it will be Friday, hope so.
Old Jul 29 2013, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoubes View Post
Me thinks it's time to close this, they are already doing little background work, me thinks they will do their up date Friday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
I hope that is true. But based of past experience...The last update was July 11th. They have been coming about 30 days a part.. I guessing two more weeks.

I've been keeping track since 2011. We have been getting new facilities at least once a month. And a new farm every 3rd month. So by my calculations we have at least a good 2 weeks till the next release and about a good month and a half till a new farm. I'm with 1fritz on this.
Old Jul 29 2013, 09:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I think we may find that the Harvest All button in the Facility Manager refers to the Animal Barns....not the crops etc on our farms...
I agree.. I do not think too it is for crops because this would make your harvest/plow/seed tool would then become obsolete.

I wouldn't buy the tool if it was for crops unless you can tell it what crops you want to seed on what fields.

I would mind a harvest ALL tree and/or flowers and/or fish

Hint hint...
Old Jul 29 2013, 10:27 PM

I will stick with hiring my neighbours to harvest my stuff. If it's for animal sheds, I still will not invest farm cash in a tool for that. We can only have a maximum of 19 of each animal shed, and when the day comes that I don't have the time to click those one at a time ( I do NOT have one of each on each farm, nor does anyone really need that many), then that's the day I need to quit playing. People are becoming less interested in doing anything themselves now. Fewer people want to hop from farm to farm working facilities and services. More people are using autoclickers, in spite of the "rules", all to get their planting etc done super quickly. We're already being spoiled with the turbo loaders and starters, and the store all/load all. Why don't we just get robots to play the game for us? Wonder how much that tool would cost??
Old Jul 30 2013, 11:17 AM

Default Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoubes View Post
Me thinks it's time to close this, they are already doing little background work, me thinks they will do their up date Friday.
I love it when players start predicting when things will happen!! I don't think the devs actually know.. they just say "eureka! I did it" and then they let us know. They are really that funky, hairy group of nerds that used to work on the X-files show for Mulder... I believe it !!! HAHAH
Old Jul 30 2013, 02:15 PM

If you look at the pattern of the updates, dorisseau, it's not really "predicting". Just based on the frequency of updates, that's all. Usually we get something at the beginning of the month, and then something towards the middle. All one needs to do is read through the Update threads to see that. I am with bayoubes. I believe Friday will bring us "something". And, yes, the developers do know what they're doing behind scenes, working fervently to put out new releases for its loyal players.
Old Jul 30 2013, 06:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Frankly I'm now afraid to invest another penny in FT due to what happened to those players who played thru Myspace.
I already have way too much invested here, well over $1000.00 so have decided it may now be the time for me to put the brakes on spending more....especially since lately the game is just not playing as well as it did, not all my tools are working as they should, and the amount of time it takes just to load each farm is rising instead of falling. Not one of my farms are layered so in reality it should be a breeze to load, right? Not so and is NOT the fault of my computer BTW, ALL cache is cleared, ALL flash is taken care of AND it really does NOT matter what browser I use ALL act the same with only FT.

Am worried, is this perhaps what those on Myspace were experiencing prior to losing the game entirely?

I for sure will be one VERY sad old woman if my only game goes away.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 30 2013, 07:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
Frankly I'm now afraid to invest another penny in FT due to what happened to those players who played thru Myspace.
I already have way too much invested here, well over $1000.00 so have decided it may now be the time for me to put the brakes on spending more....especially since lately the game is just not playing as well as it did, not all my tools are working as they should, and the amount of time it takes just to load each farm is rising instead of falling. Not one of my farms are layered so in reality it should be a breeze to load, right? Not so and is NOT the fault of my computer BTW, ALL cache is cleared, ALL flash is taken care of AND it really does NOT matter what browser I use ALL act the same with only FT.

Am worried, is this perhaps what those on Myspace were experiencing prior to losing the game entirely?

The reason of Myspace removing all of their games has nothing to do with Slashkey or FT, that was a decision of MySpace not to have games on their site. All games on the internet that you choose to use money on you take the risk of that game closing up and losing all virtual goods that you had purchased and if you look in the Terms of Service, it states in their that they are under no obligation to refund any money that has been spent, this is a standard part of any TOS.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by Tony D; Jul 30 2013 at 09:40 PM.
Old Jul 30 2013, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post

I have to agree on most points you made. The game is slow and it has been slow for sometime now. With 19 time farms I have gotten to point to where I no longer care to attempt to plant them and keep them planted every day. Maybe once a week I will have them all planted. Just to slow. I work just enough to do my quest and that's about it. I have enough crops stocked up to keep my facilities filled and work my neighbors facilities and that takes enough time to keep me busy as I want to be.
Old Jul 30 2013, 09:43 PM

Hi Everyone , thanks for the feedback on the New Release

As this thread appears to be going way off topic I will close it now.

Time to wait 'patiently' for the next release
Closed Thread