Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 22 2014, 08:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the Update! super effort
Old Nov 22 2014, 08:52 PM

First , i like give a rating 7/10

I would like to thank the developers & staffs for making this a wonderful update .

Quote:
4. Cooperative Quest Update (Coming on Monday): You can now start 1 Cooperative Quest in a 10 hour period, instead of 20 hours like it was before.
I am happy with 10 hr period instead of 20 hr and can't wait for the coming Monday as
it help so we do not wait very long just to collect the quest update .

Quests: I am very happy with the update the quests , as it make it easier and wonderful and
we can see whether the completion of our completed quest and i give a thumb up for this .

Quote:
9. Gift Packer (coming next week): Will allow you to send more gifts more frequently to friends, still deciding on the details.
i am very happy with this and can't wait for it but i hope they can limit the maximum amount you can send to your friends so that your storage don't clog up with friend gift .

Expansions , items & tools:

i think the expansions , items & tools are great .

Facilities :

I like the framing facility but i have chat more about the disabled facility this raised a topic
that concern many members and i am too a support of it .It already been renamed but i want to
address it as i mentioned in previous post that they remove an item just because it offense
against players , all games are the same that is my worried for the developers & staffs of FT.

I will explain more about facility later .

Last edited by firegold flames; Nov 23 2014 at 05:51 AM.
Old Nov 22 2014, 11:43 PM

Hello, *Noticed something**

Has anyone ever noticed that the FRUIT STAND Service Facily does NOT give you coins when u cash out???--it does however Take the Fuel away, But does NOT give coins...Ive noticed this the Last 4 times ive cashed out, and wasnt gonna say anything till i was sure But Im Pretty sure Now..lol........sorry if this is the wrong place for this?...Taz or Rob or Mods know anything about this???

Thanks

**also just tried again and the products were back like i didnt cash out, so i cashed out again, closed fac manager then opened it again and yep thee products are back ---did it 5 times and EACH time the products were back...lol, huh??

Last edited by holla; Nov 22 2014 at 11:51 PM.
Old Nov 23 2014, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holla View Post
Hello, *Noticed something**

Has anyone ever noticed that the FRUIT STAND Service Facily does NOT give you coins when u cash out???--it does however Take the Fuel away, But does NOT give coins...Ive noticed this the Last 4 times ive cashed out, and wasnt gonna say anything till i was sure But Im Pretty sure Now..lol........sorry if this is the wrong place for this?...Taz or Rob or Mods know anything about this???

Thanks

**also just tried again and the products were back like i didnt cash out, so i cashed out again, closed fac manager then opened it again and yep thee products are back ---did it 5 times and EACH time the products were back...lol, huh??
Ur correct no coins, but mine did not put products back. lol
Old Nov 23 2014, 02:51 AM

Yaaayyyyy. Thank you

Old Nov 23 2014, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
You were the one that started this, so looks like you are not pleased.. I have no problem with the names, no offense here..
I'm with Texas Belle here. No problem with names,
Old Nov 23 2014, 10:16 AM
Account Not Linked

I will put this under Suggestions, but thought I'd add it here in case the devs look at this section.
I think it would be wise to have "ignore" and "report" appear when the mouse hovered over the red flag and X. Not all players read the forum to know what they mean. I know I click things to find out what they are if the hover doesn't tell anything. It seems this could happen easily, especially with non-forum-readers.
Old Nov 23 2014, 11:14 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVELESS View Post
There is nothing wrong with this, i am a disabled viet nam veteran. These things are a part of life, and should not be looked at as being shameful, or disgusting. To think everyone would be in one hundred percent health, is a fantasy. I don't see a problem with this at all. Being disabled should not be looked at, as someone being a second class citizen. I do not believe that we live in a perfect world. Some people have to live with the burden placed upon them, and carry on with life.
Thank you, first for being a veteran and secondly for saying that it is not shameful to be a disabled/handicapped person, very well said, thanks for helping us to keep our freedom.. Carry on...
Old Nov 23 2014, 11:21 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I am sooo happy,the release didn't come just before the Thanksgiving rush.

It is a rush at my house,what happens when o woman in the shoe had so many children she didn't know what to do.YOU KEEP THEM!!!

Wish I had known a moon was coming Raul I made one with flowers,it was work,and I don't have the desire to change it.And I love your moon!!!

Picked up the new tree harvester,Your getting there,next the one click does all RIGHT
Ahhh Petunia we can keep on wishing for the one click does all.. wish it would come very soon, too many oaks to harvest and so little time..
Old Nov 23 2014, 11:33 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Thank you for serving..... I too was there.... '69-'71

Since we both live in Michigan.... we endure the snow and cold in a different way when compared to other things, huh.

StoneFace my thanks to you also for your service... I am a retired employee of the Department of Defense so feel like I am always related to the US Armed Forces.. have a grandson that is reporting to the Navy in March and another that served in the Navy also.. so very proud of our Vets...
Closed Thread