Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 11 2013, 05:19 AM

Global ingredients planner - you said

"In the next few days we will add sorting capabilities by Alpha, Ingredients Required, Ingredients Missing, etc."

be good if it can also be sorted in categories like the storage - eg - crops, trees, etc

otherwise l love it - thank you SO much

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 11 2013, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
They will work from the farm. It is the Turbo ones that will not work if placed on a farm. But they will not show as being owned in the store unless thay are in storage.
The easiest way to get a correct link is to go to the Farm Selector Manager in the toolbox and click on the Copy Link button at the bottom, then choose a farm and return here to paste that link in a reply.
READ what I wrote, Taz. They ARE in storage and work, but not showing there even though they are there. The store does not acknowledge their presence and will not unlock the turbo versions for me to buy because it says I do not have the regular conveyor or packaging tools when I have them and they work. Since I cannot see them in the storage box even though I do have them, I cannot do the move out of storage and back in thing. I suspect something is wrong with server W9 since that is the one which my farms use.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...m_id=602895328
Old Aug 11 2013, 06:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
READ what I wrote, Taz. They ARE in storage and work, but not showing there even though they are there. The store does not acknowledge their presence and will not unlock the turbo versions for me to buy because it says I do not have the regular conveyor or packaging tools when I have them and they work. Since I cannot see them in the storage box even though I do have them, I cannot do the move out of storage and back in thing. I suspect something is wrong with server W9 since that is the one which my farms use.

This is a dumb, dumb question Qivis, but do you have your storage filter set on tools? I'm sure you do, but I just have to ask because I made that mistake in the past thinking something was missing, but the filter was set wrong. Hope you get things fixed soon.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 11 2013, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
This is a dumb, dumb question Qivis, but do you have your storage filter set on tools? I'm sure you do, but I just have to ask because I made that mistake in the past thinking something was missing, but the filter was set wrong. Hope you get things fixed soon.
Yeah. I do. The problem is not just that they are not visible even though they work in the Facility Manager. The problem is that the Store says they do not exist and has the turbos locked even though they work just fine.

Old Aug 11 2013, 07:49 AM

Been really busy..Knew there was an update but haven't had time to say thanks to Raul and Devs,, and Mods who listen to us and try to fix problems. I haven't had time to play with the new features yet, but I'm sure they are great.

Thank you again for the best game on Facebook, and for keeping it interesting.

Fritz
Old Aug 11 2013, 08:36 AM

I get a blank screen when I access the Ingredient Planner from the facility manager. It locks up the system and I have to reload. I run windows 7 and have same result in IE and Firefox.

I cannot purchase farm expansions in 18 & 19
Old Aug 11 2013, 09:03 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Yeah. I do. The problem is not just that they are not visible even though they work in the Facility Manager. The problem is that the Store says they do not exist and has the turbos locked even though they work just fine.

This happened during the last update, too, tools didn't show but worked in the fac manager. They got that fixed, they'll fix this, too, give them a couple days. Hang in there.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 11 2013, 09:05 AM

I hope the Ingredient Planner is going to take account of items that are also sold in Services or that the Services are going to be added.
For example the China Buffet uses Watermelon, mushrooms and rice and the Gate Water Valve is both an ingredient and sold in a service as are the leather masks
of course it would be easier if these items that are both ingredient and finished product were made one or the other.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 11 2013, 10:13 AM

Level:
XP:

Ingredient Planner not working. Browser is Chrome Version 28.0.1500.95 m and Windows XP Pro.

Have seen a ton of people saying this, but have yet to see anyone give a time frame for a fix or even a "hey we are working on it".

Anything?

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 11 2013, 10:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyE View Post
Ingredient Planner not working. Browser is Chrome Version 28.0.1500.95 m and Windows XP Pro.

Have seen a ton of people saying this, but have yet to see anyone give a time frame for a fix or even a "hey we are working on it".

Anything?
Read the bottom of the first post here. Raul did list that they are aware of it and working on it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread