Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 12 2018, 09:41 AM

WHY ??? I have to ask WHY? Once again we have a "New Release" and most of it isn't ready … WHY ??? Why not wait until everything is ready to roll and THEN put it out to the farmers? Month after month this happens .. If necessary, why not go without a release one month so the developers can "catch up". It's frustrating to see "New Release" and have to see that we have to wait for everything to be available to us. Thank you
Old Jun 12 2018, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnreynolds View Post
WHY ??? I have to ask WHY? Once again we have a "New Release" and most of it isn't ready … WHY ??? Why not wait until everything is ready to roll and THEN put it out to the farmers? Month after month this happens .. If necessary, why not go without a release one month so the developers can "catch up". It's frustrating to see "New Release" and have to see that we have to wait for everything to be available to us. Thank you
or change it so have a new release every 2 weeks instead of once a month, seems like that would be better for the developers
Old Jun 12 2018, 09:51 AM

regarding the new change to NCC ... NOT LIKE new NCC open to all, this will create even more problems because you have default set to turned on for both NCC (and sea port). New players have no idea what these are and will have very few facilities which will hurt your group and some people only play occasionally. there are a lot of player who do not want to participate in these 2 things but are not aware they need to turn them off. please change the NCC (and sea port) to default off and the players who want to participate in these very nice options will turn them on ....
Old Jun 12 2018, 10:18 AM

Will the SN be able to add fields to the farm or not? Would they be able to in the future?

Thanks.

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Jun 12 2018, 10:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
Will the SN be able to add fields to the farm or not? Would they be able to in the future?

Thanks.
Hi BethFB,
That is already available in the Design part of the Super Neighbor. You have to allow them to sell and buy using your coins.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2018, 11:04 AM

Exclamation Tools missing when working for neighbors

When I work for my SN, I have only H/P and H/P/S tools. I can water and fertilize but I cannot use the tools in the columns of Harvest, Plow, Harvest Trees, Chop trees, harvest flowers. They do work on my own farms for me.
Thanks for all you do!!
Old Jun 12 2018, 11:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus_III View Post
When I work for my SN, I have only H/P and H/P/S tools. I can water and fertilize but I cannot use the tools in the columns of Harvest, Plow, Harvest Trees, Chop trees, harvest flowers. They do work on my own farms for me.
Thanks for all you do!!
Hi Pegasus,
I moved your post to the New Release thread in Announcements as this has to do with one of the new release items.

5. More controls over your Super Neighbours work: You can now specify exactly which farming operations each of your super neighbours is allowed to do on your farms, ex: harvest trees/flowers/crops, plow, fish, chop and plant.

Known Issues:

- Some users are not able to perform certain type of work at Super Neighbour farms. We will release a fix later today for this, if you can wait you don't need to do anything else, it will work as usual after the fix. If you don't want to wait, you can ask your Super Neighbour to edit your permissions and enable all the farming operations.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2018, 11:12 AM

Noticed this the last time we had new products that we would get bonus with. When I go into the facility manager I harvest animals first, store stuff next, then load factories next I send out request for help for factories, next I load the service facilities here comes the problem does not matter how long I wait before clicking to open the service facility send out help request as soon as I click it a bonus window will pop up and then be lost open service facility, I have to close it to get the bonus and then open the service facility again. Why is the bonus window only coming up as soon as I go the open a facility.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Jun 12 2018, 11:16 AM

game locks up and won't close the ingredient planner in the facility manager
Old Jun 12 2018, 11:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
Noticed this the last time we had new products that we would get bonus with. When I go into the facility manager I harvest animals first, store stuff next, then load factories next I send out request for help for factories, next I load the service facilities here comes the problem does not matter how long I wait before clicking to open the service facility send out help request as soon as I click it a bonus window will pop up and then be lost open service facility, I have to close it to get the bonus and then open the service facility again. Why is the bonus window only coming up as soon as I go the open a facility.
Hi Tom C,
The bonus pop up will not open until you have clicked a certain number of times. You can see the same thing when we have a crop bonus as you are harvesting. It takes a few clicks harvesting before the bonus pop up shows after you have reached the new belt.
Closed Thread

Tags
tools missing