Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 19 2011, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall_Lind View Post
Only thing that sucks is having to buy Facebook Credits
I guess I don't know what the big deal is, I was using PayPal before and I am using PayPal now and it is the same amount of FC for the same amount of $$.
Old Jul 19 2011, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Betty Nelson View Post
Great to see lots of new things.
Thanks to the dev's for the great job they are doing.
All Bundy, I would LOVE to be a neighbor of yours.
i have sent you my email address through the ingame message system

mind you im a very popular person so have to find a neighbour that has abaondoned the game to fit you in

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jul 19 2011, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
I know it's too early to whine "I need farm 11" But it looks like I do need more room. LOL
2 more an even dozen Please!!!!
Old Jul 19 2011, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall_Lind View Post
How does Facebook know my paypal login? I brought some credits for farmtown and it didn't ask me to login to Paypal. I don't like that part of FBC
From memory, after you have purchased your credits, go to Credit Balance from your Facebook page. Look for Payments Method. Click on manage (over on the far right). From there, I removed my email address that is connected to my credit card. Now when I go to buy credit, it will not automatically happen without going through the paypal steps. Make sure you remove the email address after each purchase so that there are no accidental purchases before you are ready.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Jul 20 2011, 01:56 AM

I love all the new things you've added. It would be nice to have more farms. I know a lot of players want more levels and so do I, but I think another farm or 2 would be better...especially since I'm running out of room for my facilities.
Old Jul 20 2011, 02:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Exclamation Help please.

I have a new issue after last update. I fill my factories, people work them, and get coins. Problem being, I got nothing produced. I see the factories. Facility Manager sees them. But NOTHING is being produced when my factories are worked. Had a friend work them all, to test it. And nothing was added to the done side. Can you help me?
Old Jul 20 2011, 03:51 AM

Love the new items but don't like that the factorys never seem to go down very fast haven't added anything to the flower shop in days and there's still flowers in there how can a person fill up other factorys if nothing is being produced.
Old Jul 20 2011, 09:54 AM
Account Not Linked

I have been trying to use your facilities list from this forum to do some calculations and some of your numbers just do not work. There are errors where you have two products producing the same amount at the same time that sell for different unit amounts but the same batch amounts. This is just mathematically not possible. On the Dairy Processing Plant list you have never added the product for Cream's information. etc.
Old Jul 20 2011, 10:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dael Carter View Post
I have been trying to use your facilities spreadsheets to do some calculations and some of your numbers just do not work. There are errors where you have two products producing the same amount at the same time that sell for different unit amounts but the same batch amounts. This is just mathematically not possible. On the Dairy Processing Plant list you have never added the product for Cream's information. etc.
Hello,

None of the data sheets are created or maintained by slashkey. Members have very kindly created them in their own time, with the data available to them. It's possible that they have not had time to update them yet. You could try politely send the member, who's data sheet you are using, a message and ask them if they could or will be updating them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 20 2011, 10:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Sorry I did not mean spreadsheets as in those done by individuals, but the listing of facilities here in the forum to which we cannot reply or question because it is closed.
Closed Thread