Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 30 2012, 03:17 AM

Anyone else finding that when hiring from the market .it is getting very very hard to find people who actually do the trees and flowers.
I fertilise all my farms so its double money. I dont have 'weird' set ups i hire Solo and yet i cannot get the people I hire to do trees & flowers ..they just leave them, grab the crops & go..
For the last few month I have to do trees and flowers myself 90% of the times. Are others finding this also ??
Old Nov 30 2012, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl_Su View Post
Anyone else finding that when hiring from the market .it is getting very very hard to find people who actually do the trees and flowers.
I fertilise all my farms so its double money. I dont have 'weird' set ups i hire Solo and yet i cannot get the people I hire to do trees & flowers ..they just leave them, grab the crops & go..
For the last few month I have to do trees and flowers myself 90% of the times. Are others finding this also ??

I sometimes think it's a throw back to when the game first started. Trees gave us nothing or next to nothing and were not used for anything. People used them for decoration and would get LIVID if you harvested them.

If I hire someone for flowers and trees I make sure to tell them when we get to my farm.
Old Nov 30 2012, 10:43 AM

Quote:
I do not have tools for trees or flowers, so they are very difficult for me, if they are jammed together and there are farms full of them --the dimmer does help, but without the tools they are still difficult and time consuming. I have gone to hire someone for a field and gotten hired for EVERYTHING for all of their farms. This is overwhelming to me. I have sent messages to the person letting them know that I did not have the tools for them.
Every time I go to the marketplace, I see people advertising that they WANT to chop or do trees or flowers for someone. Maybe if you hire them for just those things. If they see the crops and ask about them, politely say that when they finish the trees and flowers that you will hire them for harvesting and planting. I would not be offended to be told that politely. If they just wanted the trees and flowers, you could hire another person for just harvesting and plowing. Good luck.
OH--have you tried this? Send out messages to your neighbors who are farming asking if one of them would like to do your trees and flowers. I have had great success doing this. And they are reputable.
Old Dec 01 2012, 09:19 AM

Quote:

I have that trouble too and when I ask people to harvest and plough, they only do a few squares or none at all then just dissappear.

I love doing solo jobs and would love to help out on your farm. Would you add me please.

Jenny

p.s. I will be editing my sig at the bottom so it shows my farm addresses.
Old Dec 06 2012, 07:29 AM

Default no tools

I rarely work in the marketplace. However, I often will look for someone who says they have "no tools" to do a field of acorn squash if I have one. Some people will say they have "no tools" and some people put in with their name. Either way I appreciate it, if I am looking for someone without tools to hire. I was thinking of recommending it to someone, but I really didn't know if people got hired more or less by saying they have "no tools". Anyone know if putting "no tools" with their name or saying "no tools" hurts their ability to get work?
Old Dec 10 2012, 06:41 PM

Default Fishing

Getting upset here - last 3 times I have been hired to fish there is nothing there to fish - I've gone to every farm and everything is at zero, which takes ALOT of time when they hired you for all 16 farms - they shouldn't be allowed to hire if there is nothing there.
Old Dec 24 2012, 02:37 PM

My question is in the Market Place I frequently see someone pop in and out with a post of:
"sally: hire me pls! i use the ẹfarmẹr tool from w ww.e farmertool.com" I have see other names than sally but sally I think is the most frequent. They are gone so quickly I don't think it is actually anyone and they are getting hired. Is this just a bot or what?
Old Dec 24 2012, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
My question is in the Market Place I frequently see someone pop in and out with a post of:
"sally: hire me pls! i use the ẹfarmẹr tool from w ww.e farmertool.com" I have see other names than sally but sally I think is the most frequent. They are gone so quickly I don't think it is actually anyone and they are getting hired. Is this just a bot or what?
Hi, yes it is, the developers are aware of it and are trying to stop it. It is difficult because they keep changing the name and email address slightly.
Old Dec 24 2012, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
those people that post these are bots and that ******* tool thing is or could be a virus - dont try and use those tools
Old Dec 25 2012, 12:33 PM

I have just been trying to get my farm town address so I can post it up here but all I am seeing is secure addresses; https://
How can I get my address so I can post it here?

Last edited by jenny bunny; Dec 25 2012 at 12:39 PM.