Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 29 2014, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KojiOrphen View Post
When Farm 22 was released in May, it was listed as 3.5 billion for the 22x22 upgrade.

When Farm 23 was released min June, it was listed a 4.5 billion for the 22x22 upgrade.
I am just wondering, Is there a place where I can go look up things like this, the past 'releases'. Some things I didn't get to buy at the time, but now have the $ to purchase, but I need to know more about them.

Thank you
Old Aug 29 2014, 11:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Nelson View Post
I am just wondering, Is there a place where I can go look up things like this, the past 'releases'. Some things I didn't get to buy at the time, but now have the $ to purchase, but I need to know more about them.

Thank you
Hello James,

You can look at the game guide if you need information on like land upgrades, tools, factories. You can also look at the store in the different sections or even go and look back at previous releases and see when items come out.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Aug 30 2014, 11:01 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

thanks 4 the new update raul, a good one as usual, really like the sacks of corn, it solved the problem for the public restroom, since they cant use paper
Old Aug 30 2014, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
thanks 4 the new update raul, a good one as usual, really like the sacks of corn, it solved the problem for the public restroom, since they cant use paper
what up date
Old Aug 30 2014, 03:26 PM

Harvest incorrect when hiring neighbors.

I am putting this here because I thought it might be related to some change in this release...

I hired someone to harvest/shake trees on one farm.
Pears 2879 planted and fertilized, with 7 dan belt should yield the following:
2879 * 2.78 = 8004 to my storage;

Instead I received 5853 boxes . I was shorted 2151 (about 26%).

I tested this hiring a neighbor to chop with similar results. First neighbor and I started checking because she was running out of pears, which she had had in abundance.
I also checked by harvesting trees and chopping myself and received the correct number of both into storage.

Comment from Seraphina Warrior suggested that there may have been no Dan reward calculated for the trees harvested and chopped by neighbors. If this is what was "missing" from amount added to my storage, are the Dan bonuses maybe never applied to harvest by neighbors, because all of the harvests by neighbors that day were short?

I did more testing and it appears the bonus for the Dan Belt doesn't show up until I reload the farm, although the rest of the harvest shows up immediately. As long as it gets there that is the main thing! Thank you to KojiOrpen and Seraphina Warrior

Last edited by TexasStar; Aug 31 2014 at 04:05 PM. Reason: remove incorrect info about amount earned by neighbor hired to harvest
Old Aug 30 2014, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Nelson View Post

Thank you
If you want to look at the Historical (or is it Hysterical?) release information, The News & Announcements Forum goes back to September 19, 2009.

As someone else pointed out, you can always look at the Guide.
Old Aug 30 2014, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStar View Post

I am putting this here because I thought it might be related to some change in this release...

2879 * 2.78 = 8004 to my storage; Hired neighbor 2879 * .20 = 576 to her storage

Instead I received 5853 boxes and she received 2918 boxes. I was shorted 2151 (about 26%) and she got 2342 excess.

I tested this hiring a neighbor to chop with similar results. First neighbor and I started checking because she was running out of pears, which she had had in abundance.
I also checked by harvesting trees and chopping myself and received the correct number of both into storage.

1) I didn't think our harvest was reduced by the amount given to person hired to harvest. 2) I thought the neighbors harvesting received 1 for every 10 harvests unfertilized, and 2 if fertilized.
Are you checking both prices? I think the Dan bonuses are coming in as the regular price while the neighbors are coming in with the boosted price.
Old Aug 31 2014, 11:31 AM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStar View Post

2879 * 2.78 = 8004 to my storage; Hired neighbor 2879 * .20 = 576 to her storage

Instead I received 5853 boxes and she received 2918 boxes. I was shorted 2151 (about 26%) and she got 2342 excess.

1) I didn't think our harvest was reduced by the amount given to person hired to harvest. 2) I thought the neighbors harvesting received 1 for every 10 harvests unfertilized, and 2 if fertilized.
Hi TexasStar, Since March 2014, the neighbour reward for harvesting tree's was increased to 50% of what they harvest. So, if your tree's were fertilized then your neighbour would've been due to receive 2879, as this is 50% of the fertilized harvestable amount of 5758. You, yourself, should've received at least 5758, which you did. The bonus amounts for the Dans, are only a "chance" for an extra harvest and are not guaranteed. So, any amounts over these figures, would be bonus amounts that were applied. But as I said, the Dan's only give you a "chance" at receiving an extra harvest. I hope this helps.
Old Aug 31 2014, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KojiOrphen View Post
Are you checking both prices? I think the Dan bonuses are coming in as the regular price while the neighbors are coming in with the boosted price.
Yes I was looking at both large and small. There was no increase in the small boxes/reg price number.
Old Aug 31 2014, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphina Warrior View Post
Hi TexasStar, Since March 2014, the neighbour reward for harvesting tree's was increased to 50% of what they harvest. So, if your tree's were fertilized then your neighbour would've been due to receive 2879, as this is 50% of the fertilized harvestable amount of 5758. You, yourself, should've received at least 5758, which you did. The bonus amounts for the Dans, are only a "chance" for an extra harvest and are not guaranteed. So, any amounts over these figures, would be bonus amounts that were applied. But as I said, the Dan's only give you a "chance" at receiving an extra harvest. I hope this helps.
Thank you. The information on the amount earned by neighbors is helpful. I edited my post to remove the information about how much the neighbor received based although I could not find the increase listed on the Mar 2014 news release and the game guide is still quoting 10%!

Although the Dan bonuses are "chance", I always get them when I harvest myself, and can calculate the yield to within 2 or 3 boxes, especially in such a large quantity. I also have always received them when I have checked when other people harvest for me. I think you may be on to something in that the amount missing is very close to the 28% that we may receive for the dan belt.

Thank you for your help but I hope to get a response from a moderator on this issue

Last edited by TexasStar; Aug 31 2014 at 01:06 PM.
Closed Thread