Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 03 2014, 12:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurican View Post
question ......... why does my facilitiy an bonus postings not show up on the farmtown request wall ??
Hi Hurican,
Do you mean on your own Farm Town wall requests or on your friends/neighbors? If it is your own then you won't see your's on that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 03 2014, 02:53 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

why cant i get into ft from the slashkey form?
Old Sep 03 2014, 02:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
why cant i get into ft from the slashkey form?
My Facebook is down, so since the Farm Town connection from the forum is actually through Facebook then that may be why. Have you tried getting in to Facebook?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 03 2014, 02:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
My Facebook is down, so since the Farm Town connection from the forum is actually through Facebook then that may be why. Have you tried getting in to Facebook?
I just tried and my FB is down also, hopefully it won't be long before they get it back up.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 03 2014, 03:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
I just tried and my FB is down also, hopefully it won't be long before they get it back up.
Mine is back up. It was down for about 15 or 20 minutes.
Old Sep 03 2014, 03:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Mine is back up. It was down for about 15 or 20 minutes.
Mine is back up, I got back home just at the right time.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 03 2014, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello James,

You can look at the game guide if you need information on like land upgrades, tools, factories. You can also look at the store in the different sections or even go and look back at previous releases and see when items come out.
Where is the list of previous releases, please? Can't find it with a mind dulled by medication. Thanks.
Old Sep 03 2014, 04:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
Where is the list of previous releases, please? Can't find it with a mind dulled by medication. Thanks.
Hi Bruhelmboldt,
They are here in the same forum with the release you posted in. Go to the heading News & Announcements and all the previous releases are listed by date.
Old Sep 03 2014, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
When you hire a friend or stranger and they collect the bonus chest, the hiring farmer also gets an extra (small) box of products, and always has since the bonus came about. So both parties win.
The bonus chest and extra box of products is only for hiring strangers, not friends or buddies.
Old Sep 03 2014, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Hi Bruhelmboldt,
They are here in the same forum with the release you posted in. Go to the heading News & Announcements and all the previous releases are listed by date.
Ahhh. Got it. Thanks much!
Closed Thread