Closed Thread

Old Sep 25 2014, 04:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default co op quests

I think we also need to keep in mind that since you have to complete the last step of the co op quest if you don't have that factory then there is no sence in even starting the quest.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by mpwhitford; Sep 25 2014 at 04:59 PM.
Old Sep 25 2014, 04:46 PM

I can't complete mine as there are no iris in my storage, but I didn't have a neighbor click on the iris, but my fac will not produce iris oil. Not sure how this works, also, would be good to see what the neighbor has on the quest by hover ing over their blue dot, and not have to open all of them, all of my neighbors have differnet quests, so itis of not good to me, unless they put up a help sign. I did put up a help sign and that is how mine was checked. Why won't my fac make the oil.
Old Sep 25 2014, 05:16 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

how does it work? been to several and it didnt do diddley squat, i looked at the start of this thread & all it had to say about it was really nothing at all but that it had been implamented, im lost on what to do
Old Sep 25 2014, 05:21 PM

I started a coop quest, got Multiflowers Boquet so need 4 different flowers. My Help Note has a 2 by it so I guess I can only ask for help on 2. So far none of my neighbors have any flowers in their coop quests.
1) Am I correct in thinking that if none of my neighbors have a quest with at least two flowers I need, I cannot complete the quest?
2) Am I only able to buy what I need if the neighbor has an active Help Request for that item?

I am holding off on asking for help to see if I can get two and ask for help on the other two. It expires in 1 day, so not a lot of time to hope two neighbors get a quest with flowers I need ... because if I understand correctly .. I can only get one per neighbor?

Last edited by TexasStar; Sep 25 2014 at 05:35 PM.
Old Sep 25 2014, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStar View Post
I started a coop quest, got Multiflowers Boquet so need 4 different flowers. My Help Note has a 2 by it so I guess I can only ask for help on 2. So far none of my neighbors have any flowers in their coop quests. Am I correct in thinking that if none of my neighbors have a quest with at least two flowers I need, I cannot complete the quest. I am holding off on asking for help to see if I can get two and ask for help on the other two. It expires in 1 day, so not a lot of time to hope two neighbors get a quest with flowers I need ... because if I understand correctly .. I can only get one per neighbor?
So far I haven't found one neighbor with the same quest. I'm feeling like this is wasting precious time I could be working on my farm or working facilities for my neighbors.
Old Sep 25 2014, 05:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by andygoerke View Post
Shockwave player typo it works in IE ok
LOL...ok. What browser is it not working in? If it is Chrome you may need to uninstall Chrome and reinstall as Chrome has it already added in.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 25 2014, 06:05 PM

Can only NEIGHBORS help with Co-op quests? If it is friends, how do I get to non-neighbor friends' blue dots?
Old Sep 25 2014, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
LOL...ok. What browser is it not working in? If it is Chrome you may need to uninstall Chrome and reinstall as Chrome has it already added in.
Try opening the music into a separate browser.
I have to do that a lot. No matter which browser I am using, I have to have a separate browser open to play my music.
Old Sep 25 2014, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStar View Post
I started a coop quest, got Multiflowers Boquet so need 4 different flowers. My Help Note has a 2 by it so I guess I can only ask for help on 2. So far none of my neighbors have any flowers in their coop quests.
1) Am I correct in thinking that if none of my neighbors have a quest with at least two flowers I need, I cannot complete the quest?
2) Am I only able to buy what I need if the neighbor has an active Help Request for that item?

I am holding off on asking for help to see if I can get two and ask for help on the other two. It expires in 1 day, so not a lot of time to hope two neighbors get a quest with flowers I need ... because if I understand correctly .. I can only get one per neighbor?
Can we go to the marketplace for help in this quest?
Old Sep 25 2014, 06:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Sorry folks but got memory block -- where are the updated "rules" on the co-op quests? I just tried to sell a friend 2 ingreds she needed but could only sell her one. Clicked on blue box and it said I didn't need the ingred for any active quest. I don't have any co-op quest going as I wanted to see what all had been put out on it but now can't find it!! Thank you! Keep smiling this is only the first day!! LOL

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread