Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 25 2014, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
Sorry folks but got memory block -- where are the updated "rules" on the co-op quests? I just tried to sell a friend 2 ingreds she needed but could only sell her one. Clicked on blue box and it said I didn't need the ingred for any active quest. I don't have any co-op quest going as I wanted to see what all had been put out on it but now can't find it!! Thank you! Keep smiling this is only the first day!! LOL
Hi Lynn!

Go to the first post, first page of this thread. The rules and instructions for the new cooperative quest are in point 3.
Old Sep 25 2014, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy 11 View Post
Can only NEIGHBORS help with Co-op quests? If it is friends, how do I get to non-neighbor friends' blue dots?
I have looked at friend's co-op quests when working their facilities but have not found anyone with what I need so am just assuming it would work if I did.
Old Sep 25 2014, 08:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Oh good grief!! Duh!! Thank you so much, Mary!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 25 2014, 08:35 PM

I don't think the short time allowed for the quest will work for me. I haven't seen anyone with my quest to buy what I need. Either the time needs to be extended or the ability to post what is needed instead of going through 80 neighbors and click on their blue dot to see if they have what I need. This may be the first and only co-op quest that I do if things aren't tweaked.
Old Sep 25 2014, 08:57 PM

i just confused on how many help you get mine only had 4 and i more incredites that i need
Old Sep 25 2014, 08:59 PM

I think for the blue quest (that's what I'm calling them lol) we will need to be allowed to have more than the number of neighbours and also I hope they consider making so we can have more, I only just did one to see what it is like and have 2 steps left but can't see how I am going to complete it at all, so what's the point in starting if hardly anyone is playing the blue quests or willing to help??

Only time will tell I suppose
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17

Last edited by theperfectnina; Sep 25 2014 at 09:06 PM. Reason: rectified comment
Old Sep 25 2014, 09:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperfectnina View Post
I think for the blue quest (that's what I'm calling them lol) we will need to be allowed to have more than the number of neighbours and also I hope they consider making it that we DON'T have to visit each farm just to help out, that takes so much time and people will give up, I only just did one to see what it is like and have 2 steps left but can't see how I am going to complete it at all, so what's the point in starting if hardly anyone is playing the blue quests or willing to help??

Only time will tell I suppose
Hi theperfectnina,
You don't have to visit each farm to go to their quests. Find the ones with the blue dot on them, click on them in the neighbor bar and the last item in the menu is to open their quest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 25 2014, 09:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i just confused on how many help you get mine only had 4 and i more incredites that i need
Hi Max_river,
The help notes is only part of it. You can visit your neighbors that have the blue dot and if they need the same item you need then you can buy it by clicking on it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 25 2014, 09:14 PM

thanks taz i just figured it out i guess i should read thing carefully lol
Old Sep 25 2014, 09:20 PM

Wondering ... if I can go to the marketplace to 'buy' what I need in this 'blue' quest?

Hey, I could invite them to my farm, and then let them see my quest....
Would that work?

And why do we have to 'buy' everything, even the items that we could do like to buy sugarcain, then to make it, we need to buy the sugar from another friend.

Seems convulted to me.
Closed Thread