Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 26 2014, 11:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Lady View Post
I agree and that makes sense but I need 4 flowers and they only gave me 3 sticky notes.......
You don't get enough stickies to do everything. That is why you go around to your neighbors first and see if any of them have 1 of the flowers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 27 2014, 12:38 AM

quick question in regards to the new cooperative quests,do they count as part of the challenge 8 quests in 7 days or are they separate,just wondered,sorry if i have posted this in the wrong thread.
Old Sep 27 2014, 05:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Default CQ

I am finding it very frustrating not to be able to help Friends and Neighbours once my own CQ is finished - so decided to not start the last step until the Quest will soon expire, so hopefully will always have one open.
Question - can Friends and Neighbours still get apples from me - see attached (hopefully) snip? Capture CQ2.jpg
Also - is it technically possible to show the blue dot on the My Neighbours TAB rather than just on the in game My Neighbours Bar?
Fun so far, but more daunting and time-consuming than the original quests
Old Sep 27 2014, 05:26 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
You don't get enough stickies to do everything. That is why you go around to your neighbors first and see if any of them have 1 of the flowers.
I understand this part from the directions, but I wonder if the devs shouldn't have limited the quest types that were initially doled out to everyone at the beginning. In going around to my neighbor's farms to see if they have what I need or to help them with their "Help" sticky notes, I'm now seeing a lot of "expired" quests for them. My first quest finished successfully b/c it only had a few simple steps, but I suspect that the quest I have now will expire just like I'm seeing at their farms b/c I'm just not finding anyone with the product for the last step I need before I have to complete the quest myself in one of my facilities. It's a shame that a couple of people went through the time and trouble to check my quest box and help me with ingredients from my "Help" stickies, but it will probably expire b/c I'm just not locating this last thing I need when I visit any of them b/c none of them have a similar quest with the same ingredients as me...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 27 2014, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Pink View Post
I understand this part from the directions, but I wonder if the devs shouldn't have limited the quest types that were initially doled out to everyone at the beginning. In going around to my neighbor's farms to see if they have what I need or to help them with their "Help" sticky notes, I'm now seeing a lot of "expired" quests for them. My first quest finished successfully b/c it only had a few simple steps, but I suspect that the quest I have now will expire just like I'm seeing at their farms b/c I'm just not finding anyone with the product for the last step I need before I have to complete the quest myself in one of my facilities. It's a shame that a couple of people went through the time and trouble to check my quest box and help me with ingredients from my "Help" stickies, but it will probably expire b/c I'm just not locating this last thing I need when I visit any of them b/c none of them have a similar quest with the same ingredients as me...
Maybe the Devs could add another option to stop this happening? Like the option to make, harvest etc the needed product yourself or use your own stock - 2 or 3 depending on the steps in the Quest?

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 27 2014, 08:02 AM

Here's another suggestion: I finished my first co-op quest yesterday and was disappointed to see that the amount of coins I received was about the same that I've been getting for regular quests. If the co-op quests are meant to be more challenging (which to me, they are), shouldn't we get a bigger reward? Just sayin'

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Sep 27 2014, 08:06 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

My quest for today requires getting alfalfa, clover and hay. Those things are used for only a very few products, so unless someone has the exact same quest I do, I think the odds of getting them are slim to none. And I only have to yellow help flags. This necessity of a neighbor needing something for a quest that you need just doesn't seem to be a very good idea. To make matters worse, there are only about 4 of my neighbors doing the co-op quests, and although I've added a few, there's a limit to how much of that I'm going to do, especially if it isn't going to help that much anyhow.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 27 2014, 08:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyMare View Post
I am finding it very frustrating not to be able to help Friends and Neighbours once my own CQ is finished - so decided to not start the last step until the Quest will soon expire, so hopefully will always have one open.
Question - can Friends and Neighbours still get apples from me - see attached (hopefully) snip? Attachment 21934
Also - is it technically possible to show the blue dot on the My Neighbours TAB rather than just on the in game My Neighbours Bar?
Fun so far, but more daunting and time-consuming than the original quests
Hello LazyMare,

You can still sell products to your neighbors even after you have a check mark, you just can't
purchase from a quest that has expired.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Sep 27 2014 at 09:22 AM.
Old Sep 27 2014, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Lady View Post
I agree and that makes sense but I need 4 flowers and they only gave me 3 sticky notes.......
RE: coop quests
I needed flowers, 4 types also, but only got 2 notes. There are so few quests that require flowers, compared to other ingredients that I was not able to find anyone. A neighbor had a neighbor with same problem and got us to be friends and neighbors so I was finally able to do the quest. I only had 1 day too, so that made it harder Other quests will be easier I think.
Old Sep 27 2014, 10:53 AM

Sadly so many of my friends and neighbors are choosing not to do the co-op quests, which means I can't get enough of what I need to do my own quests. I'm afraid they are "shell shocked" about these quests because of their experience with the other farm game.
Closed Thread