Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 15 2015, 10:51 AM

Default Updates 2/14/15

Interesting changes/additions to farming procedures...thanks for keeping us on our toes.

Ann Armstrong, Copiague,NY
Old Feb 15 2015, 10:53 AM

Since the new release, I cannot open my facilities manager. Does anyone know why this is?
Old Feb 15 2015, 10:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by deballen View Post
Since the new release, I cannot open my facilities manager. Does anyone know why this is?
Hi Deb,
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 15 2015, 11:27 AM

When you have all your ingredients on the Co-op Quest the last step (when hovered) over doesn't give you the facility it is produced in/ or loaded in.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Feb 15 2015, 11:58 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmond Fan View Post
When you have all your ingredients on the Co-op Quest the last step (when hovered) over doesn't give you the facility it is produced in/ or loaded in.
Hi there,

We've asked the developers about this. You have 2 options while waiting.

1. If you have the item in storage, look in there for it, use the search feature, when you find it, click on the ? It will tell you where the product is made and where it can be stocked

2. For future quests. When you open a new cooperative quest, hover your mouse on the last step and you will be able to see the name of the facility, make a note of it then because when you have completed the majority of the steps the name of the facility will disappear.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 15 2015, 02:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you all for the super update! great effort!
Old Feb 15 2015, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi there,

We've asked the developers about this. You have 2 options while waiting.

1. If you have the item in storage, look in there for it, use the search feature, when you find it, click on the ? It will tell you where the product is made and where it can be stocked

2. For future quests. When you open a new cooperative quest, hover your mouse on the last step and you will be able to see the name of the facility, make a note of it then because when you have completed the majority of the steps the name of the facility will disappear.
thanks tiger
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Feb 15 2015, 05:35 PM

Default working factories

love the updates that you do

love the fact that you can go directly into the respective factory for a step in both quests, but since this last update, the respective factory for the last step doesnt show what the name is (or wont be able to go directly into it) - before the update you could see the name of the factory so you could find that factory in the search box, now you have to load the factory page (showing all the factories) and look at the pictures for the proper factory

(i hope that you can understand what i mean)
Old Feb 15 2015, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam1to View Post
love the updates that you do

love the fact that you can go directly into the respective factory for a step in both quests, but since this last update, the respective factory for the last step doesnt show what the name is (or wont be able to go directly into it) - before the update you could see the name of the factory so you could find that factory in the search box, now you have to load the factory page (showing all the factories) and look at the pictures for the proper factory

(i hope that you can understand what i mean)
Hi iam1to

We have reported this problem to the developers, while we wait for them to fix it you have 2 options.

2. For future quests. When you open a new cooperative quest, hover your mouse on the last step and you will be able to see the name of the facility, make a note of it then, because when you have completed the majority of the steps the name of the facility will disappear.
Old Feb 15 2015, 05:49 PM

I too have this same problem but have figured out where I need to load the last part of the quest anyway. However, even though I load or start my product-it has not been finishing the co op quests. I now have 2 waiting to be finished.
Closed Thread