Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 26 2019, 08:40 AM

Good morning! I am really enjoying the changes to the Selling Products screens (% above/below market, modify offer bringing up offer so can actually modify instead of starting over, and many more ) ) Thanks so much!
Old Jan 26 2019, 08:53 AM

Default Super Facility Questions

I have gone through every post, but haven't seen a couple of questions I have about the Super Facilities.
1) Does the amount of facilities you own, make a difference?
2) Will we get a list of every facility that is deemed Super Facility Status?

I received a facility, as well as a few of my friends, facilities we would have never imagined to be considered SF status - i.e Food Preserve Factory, Essential Oil Factory, Pasta Factory. It would be nice to know in advance what "less needed" facilities we might receive, and/or what items we might be interested in.
Overall, I like the concept, and am looking forward to the objective. Finally, have you heard anything about the devs making all facilities workable, since this does create a great disadvantage for players who receive such SF's. Thanks, Jana
Old Jan 26 2019, 09:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
I have gone through every post, but haven't seen a couple of questions I have about the Super Facilities.
1) Does the amount of facilities you own, make a difference?
2) Will we get a list of every facility that is deemed Super Facility Status?

I received a facility, as well as a few of my friends, facilities we would have never imagined to be considered SF status - i.e Food Preserve Factory, Essential Oil Factory, Pasta Factory. It would be nice to know in advance what "less needed" facilities we might receive, and/or what items we might be interested in.
Overall, I like the concept, and am looking forward to the objective. Finally, have you heard anything about the devs making all facilities workable, since this does create a great disadvantage for players who receive such SF's. Thanks, Jana
Hi Jana,

Every instance of the Super Facility will increase production by 50% during the current week. So yes if you had more than one you would have more products to sell after you started batches in them. The first one has increased production of 50% and so does the second one and so on.

No there is no list of what could become a super facility. These facilities may be Mines, Mills, Semi-Trailer, Fish Farming, etc but in general it can be any facility that produces at least one product that is commonly used as an ingredient on other facilities, like the Brewery.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 26 2019, 10:06 AM
Account Not Linked

After trading/selling goods from the Super Facility how do I collect the goods that become available to me? Is it automatic or do I need to do something?
Old Jan 26 2019, 10:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Bob View Post
After trading/selling goods from the Super Facility how do I collect the goods that become available to me? Is it automatic or do I need to do something?
Hi L.A.Bob,
The products you buy aare automatically added to your storage. They do not show separate nor do you have to store them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2019, 10:53 AM

The super facility doesn't work well for people like me who tend to refill their factories and facilities quite late in the evening. The super facility buckets get emptied soon afterwards and I don't get anything to trade.
Old Jan 26 2019, 10:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave L View Post
The super facility doesn't work well for people like me who tend to refill their factories and facilities quite late in the evening. The super facility buckets get emptied soon afterwards and I don't get anything to trade.
Hi Dave,
The Super Facility is by your time, so id doesn't empty until it is midnight your time not Eastern time as most other things are in the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2019, 10:59 AM

I have tried to go to the trade market several times today and no one is there. I have cleared my cache to no avail. It worked last night but not today. I am still trying to get the hang of doing the Super Facilities.
Old Jan 26 2019, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Jana,

Every instance of the Super Facility will increase production by 50% during the current week. So yes if you had more than one you would have more products to sell after you started batches in them. The first one has increased production of 50% and so does the second one and so on.

No there is no list of what could become a super facility. These facilities may be Mines, Mills, Semi-Trailer, Fish Farming, etc but in general it can be any facility that produces at least one product that is commonly used as an ingredient on other facilities, like the Brewery.
Thanks Tiger - good incentive to buy more facs. But it would have been better if they kept the list to the quoted facs such as mines, mills, semi, fish farming, etc. Those are non-workable, thus more needed. Instead, I get a fac that is an original fac, and no one runs out of anything that is produced by it. Not much fun to bully people into accepting items for free just so I can get my bucket cleaned out. And, why quote with the Brewery? Is there some item in there that many people don't have enough of? Thanks
Old Jan 26 2019, 11:05 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny2 View Post
I have tried to go to the trade market several times today and no one is there. I have cleared my cache to no avail. It worked last night but not today. I am still trying to get the hang of doing the Super Facilities.
Hi Franny2,

Change your language to either English (US) or English (UK). I am not sure what you have set it to but it's neither of those. You can change it from the game preferences, wrench top right of your game screen. Or from the Map icon.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread