Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Mar 28 2019, 10:42 PM

I had just sent super facility products to my neighbors without issue, then went to the trade marketplace to give away super facility products there, and I find I have no products. The products from earlier in the week that have already been produced and given away are also now gone. I've run cache cleaner and cleared out my cookies. I think I'm done with the super facility until things are working better.
Old Mar 28 2019, 10:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin66 View Post
I had just sent super facility products to my neighbors without issue, then went to the trade marketplace to give away super facility products there, and I find I have no products. The products from earlier in the week that have already been produced and given away are also now gone. I've run cache cleaner and cleared out my cookies. I think I'm done with the super facility until things are working better.
Hi Penguin,
What time is it at your location. Any products you have not given away or sold will be removed at midnight your time. You start over each day at midnight producing the products for that day.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 28 2019, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Penguin,
What time is it at your location. Any products you have not given away or sold will be removed at midnight your time. You start over each day at midnight producing the products for that day.
It is currently 9:49pm in my location, so nothing should have reset yet.
Old Mar 28 2019, 10:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin66 View Post
It is currently 9:49pm in my location, so nothing should have reset yet.
Hi penguin,
Check your computer date and time and make sure they are correct as that would be what controls the time it resets.

Only thing I can suggest is to report it to Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 28 2019, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi penguin,
Check your computer date and time and make sure they are correct as that would be what controls the time it resets.

Only thing I can suggest is to report it to Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Thanks Taz. Computer date and time are correct, so it is an issue for support.
Old Apr 15 2019, 11:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

when in the Trade Market today, offer was sent to a farmer.. no reply, no pop saying farmer was busy etc, so sent offer 2 more times... same result. Farmer sent me a private message (after I commented that I was not getting replies to the offer) and she had received a pop up saying another farmer had taken it... which was strange as I had not sent an offer on that particular product to any other farmer... putting down to a glitch.. hoping it was a one off....
Old May 11 2019, 03:00 PM
Account Not Linked

This super facility is a joke, for 3 nights I have spent best part of an hour trying to GIFT products and might get one taker, I am giving it up as an absolute time waster
Old May 11 2019, 05:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
This super facility is a joke, for 3 nights I have spent best part of an hour trying to GIFT products and might get one taker, I am giving it up as an absolute time waster
Hi Grumpdad,
I moved your post to the General Feedback thread about the Super Facility as this has nothing to do with the current release.
Old May 17 2019, 04:41 PM

i get that same message so many times until i just losing my products i not going to the market at all most days i lose all products its not worth staying there a hour sometimes 2 hours and be told they selling to the mayor or someone else got the product .i always change products before i click on another person .even though no one got what i just sent. something needs to change .
Old May 17 2019, 04:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i get that same message so many times until i just losing my products i not going to the market at all most days i lose all products its not worth staying there a hour sometimes 2 hours and be told they selling to the mayor or someone else got the product .i always change products before i click on another person .even though no one got what i just sent. something needs to change .
Hi Mom Glenda,
I moved your post to the General Feedback about the Super Facility as you are not asking about anything we can fix. We can't make people accept the products or stop selling their non-ingredients as that was changed so they would not get the pop up while they are selling.