Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Feb 25 2015, 11:28 AM

I agree totally. Have been getting a MUCH larger amount of quests that I can't complete due to not owning the final facilities. MUCH higher percentage than previously. Think I have 5 like that today. zit is spoiling the fun of quests.

would be great if there was a way to cancel quests that are impossible to finish.
Old Feb 27 2015, 10:32 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
I agree totally. Have been getting a MUCH larger amount of quests that I can't complete due to not owning the final facilities. MUCH higher percentage than previously. Think I have 5 like that today. zit is spoiling the fun of quests.

would be great if there was a way to cancel quests that are impossible to finish.
I agree.....I have four that I have to wait out on my quest list right now...even if it limited to how many you can cancel in a week it would help...I'm trying to win Coin so I can buy more facilities and the quests are a fun way to do it. Just can't afford real $.
Old Mar 02 2015, 06:38 PM

this happens repeatedly to me----i had 12 completed co-op's just cashed in coins dropped it to 11 rather than advance to the 13 so I could collect 2 ft cash instead of one repeatedly this is happening

same with regular quests please fix and don't say computer timer or anything like this it is going backward rather than forward
Old Mar 02 2015, 08:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
this happens repeatedly to me----i had 12 completed co-op's just cashed in coins dropped it to 11 rather than advance to the 13 so I could collect 2 ft cash instead of one repeatedly this is happening

same with regular quests please fix and don't say computer timer or anything like this it is going backward rather than forward
Hello littlesallysanctus,

I looked at your data and the data shows that you collected your FC on 3/2/15 at 8:26 pm Eastern time and the computer would look back 7 days which would be 02/23/15 at 8:26 pm Eastern time. Your data shows you had 12 completed quests within this time and one quest that was completed on 2/23/15 at 7:33 pm Eastern time dropped off due to being over 7 days old.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 02 2015, 08:59 PM

you say tomato and I say tomahto
I'm finished with quests

I'm trying to unlink my farms from the forum
Old Mar 02 2015, 09:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
you say tomato and I say tomahto
I'm finished with quests

I'm trying to unlink my farms from the forum
Hi Sally,
For both types of quests they are only good for 7 days exactly from the time the last step is completed. If you wait beyond that time then a quest will no longer be good for collecting the farmcash. It is as simple as that. If you want to be sure you don't lose quests then try waiting at least a day after you collect before you complete the last step of any quests you have carrying over. That way you have a day to collect next time without losing one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 03 2015, 09:02 AM

The co-op quest are so confusing, yesterday I had 13 quest finished waiting to be cashed in. so this morning I had 11. I also had 3 that I just finished yesterday and didn't want to cash in until I collected for the 13 and when I went in this morning to add them to my this weeks list it says I wasn't able to add since they were 7 days old. I work really hard trying to get these quest then to loose all my hard work almost makes you want to quite.
Old Mar 03 2015, 09:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnymae52 View Post
The co-op quest are so confusing, yesterday I had 13 quest finished waiting to be cashed in. so this morning I had 11. I also had 3 that I just finished yesterday and didn't want to cash in until I collected for the 13 and when I went in this morning to add them to my this weeks list it says I wasn't able to add since they were 7 days old. I work really hard trying to get these quest then to loose all my hard work almost makes you want to quite.
Hi ginnymae,
I am sorry but holding the quests by not collecting the coins does not work as the quests are completed when the last step is complete. The way to hold quests over for the new week is to not start the last step until after you collect your farmcash. The co-op quests work the same way the regular quests do for collection of farmcash. Your quests all have to be completed within the past 7 days exactly to the second. If you wait to collect until a quest is 7 days and 1 minute since it was completed it will not count.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 03 2015, 09:16 AM

Knight Rider::: A question I have been trying to get an answer for, and I always get an answer around the question. When you plant a day crop, it is ready in 20 hours, When working the quest, is a day 20 hours or 24 hours. When you say 7 days, is it
168 hours or 140 hours.?? Hope this makes sense
Old Mar 03 2015, 10:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbread rob ertson View Post
Knight Rider::: A question I have been trying to get an answer for, and I always get an answer around the question. When you plant a day crop, it is ready in 20 hours, When working the quest, is a day 20 hours or 24 hours. When you say 7 days, is it
168 hours or 140 hours.?? Hope this makes sense
Hi gingerbread,
Knightrider isn't available right now so let me see if I can answer this to your satisfaction. Crop, tree, and flower growth time of 1 day is 20 hours in Farm Town. You are correct on that.
In the quests though it is 7 normal days (24 hours each day) which would be 168 hours. That is only for the time a quests is valid for farmcash and the length of the week that you have to wait between collecting the farmcash. Crops needed in a quest will still be grown and ready at the Farm Town day rate (20 hours per day).