Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 24 2018, 08:22 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish Lil Princess View Post
Would the NCC's say after 24 hours that the NCCs are disabled for you (like the ships) I can still fill mine via the NCCs even after 48 hours of closing
Hi Cornish Lil Princess,

As i understand it it only stops you being automatically enrolled in the next contest, if you have that option selected. If you have already entered, then turned it off, the points you earned will still be showing to your neighbours.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 24 2018, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Furst Class Farmer,

This is a known issue being worked on. If Show work info will load for you. Make a note of which farms have work on them, then close that tab and open the game in a new tab to do the hiring.

From the release notes >>

Known Problems:

- The issue with the game getting too slow or crashing when using the Show Work Info or Farm Stats functionality on Windows 10 computers has returned, we are currently troubleshooting it again.
Thanks for the tip!

I check the forums daily to see if my problem had been addressed - guess I missed that one
Old Feb 24 2018, 12:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
When harvesting trees I have always been able to go to the next farm and still have the tool in hand, but now I have to re select the tool when landing on each farm. For Combine/seed I have always had to reselect apart from Wednesday this week when I could just carry one, this was awesome but only lasted one day. I have the new auto tool selected in the tool box. How do I get back to keeping the tool in hand when going to the next farm?
Hi Lpeak,
Try unchecking the Auto Select in your preferences. Then you can carry the same tool over to the next farm, with the exception of the crop tools. With the Auto Select unchecked then the tools will act just as they did before.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 25 2018, 03:41 AM

Im having a duh moment .......... with the selector box for the NCC - if you want to stay in the contest do you leave it selected?

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 25 2018, 07:35 AM

Default Still waiting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Awesome release Raul and team!! Three questions/issues:

1. When using the automatic tool selector option, when it gets to the crops, all it does is harvest and plow. Is there a way to select a crop to plant at the same time?

2. "My Requests" always shows a "1" after I'm finished accepting and sending back gifts. It's been like this since the last release.

3. On my default farm, when I go in to reconnect after being idle for over ten minutes, I get the message "Joining Room" and nothing happens until I choose something from the tool box to do.

Thanks again for the new release. And by the way, the game is getting faster.
Did anyone see this?? Would at least like to know it's being worked on.
Old Feb 25 2018, 09:35 AM

hi how do i know if i have the new opgrades ? eva
Old Feb 25 2018, 09:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Im having a duh moment .......... with the selector box for the NCC - if you want to stay in the contest do you leave it selected?
Hi maggiel,
Yes you leave it checked to be in the NCC.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 25 2018, 09:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Awesome release Raul and team!! Three questions/issues:

1. When using the automatic tool selector option, when it gets to the crops, all it does is harvest and plow. Is there a way to select a crop to plant at the same time?

2. "My Requests" always shows a "1" after I'm finished accepting and sending back gifts. It's been like this since the last release.

3. On my default farm, when I go in to reconnect after being idle for over ten minutes, I get the message "Joining Room" and nothing happens until I choose something from the tool box to do.

Thanks again for the new release. And by the way, the game is getting faster.
Quote:
Did anyone see this?? Would at least like to know it's being worked on.
Hi NJones,
Your #1 was fixed.
Your #3 we can't duplicate.
For your #2 please go to your Facebook home page and click on the Games link in the left column and try to accept the 1 gift there. You have 1 gift that is hung up that you have already collected but that the My Request counter is still seeing there.
Old Feb 25 2018, 09:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evasusanne View Post
hi how do i know if i have the new opgrades ? eva
Hi Eva,
When you open your farms you automatically get the latest release.
Old Feb 25 2018, 02:07 PM

Thanks Taz. Gift cleared. Can't wait to try the auto tool selector.
Closed Thread