Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 20 2011, 09:50 PM

Default New Release -- September 20th, 2011

See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Sep 25, 2:50PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Fixes from the last release: (there are still some issues with the sprinklers that we are trying to reproduce and resolve)

- Red Sprinkler can now also be used right after others irrigate your farm and you only had flowers on that farm (no crops)
- When you mouseover crops, trees, etc the text now says Grown in... instead of Ready in... to differentiate it better from the Ready to Harvest text

2. Conveyors (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any facility that uses conveyors: Food Preserve Factory, Frozen Food Factory, Tea Factory, Cosmetics Factory, Perfume Factory, Petrochemical Plant, Air Fresheners Factory and Textile Mill.

3. Sorting and Filtering in the Belt Showroom Screen: You can now sort alphabetically or by belt types. Also, you can filter by a specific Belt or Dan.

4. Harvest Storage expanded by 25%.

5. Purple Forklift (FC): If you already own the green Forklift, you can buy this Purple Forklift to Store All products in All facilities in All farms. To use this tool click on the TOP-RIGHT Store All button in the Facility Manager.

6. Packaging Machine (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any facility that uses a packaging machine: Pet Foods Factory, Cereal Factory, Baby Foods Factory, Snack Factory, Confectionery Factory, Printing - Packaging Factory, Bee Farm and Fish Farming Plant.

7. Flower Harvester 3x3 (Coins): Harvest up to 9 flowers at once. This tool can’t be used when working for others.

8. Storage Window Performance Improvements: The Storage Window should now open immediately, even if you have lot of different types of products in your storage. The scrolling should be faster as well. The scroll arrow now scrolls one full row every time. The disadvantage is that images appears a bit slower, but we think this is a reasonable compromise. If we get positive feedback, we will apply these changes to the market window as well.

9. Better information in the Help window:
- When mouseover an ingredient you will now see the stored amount
- When mouseover a facility you will now see the text (Owned) if you own that facility

10. Show stored amount for a product in a facility: When mouseover a product icon in a facility you will now see the stored amount.

11. Production Increased by 25% for more than 20 products: See full product list at the end of the post.

12. Gourmet Restaurant (Coins): Produce Gourmet Food.

Caviar in Cucumber Cup
Filet Mignon Oscar
Surf and Turf
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Almond Crusted Chickn
Pork Scallopini
Bacon Stuffed Pork Chops
Strawb-Banana Crepes

13. Medical Supplies Factory (FC): Produce Medical Supplies.

Gauze and Cotton
Popsicle Stick Set
Surgical Gloves
Scalpel
Crutches
Stethoscope
Wheel Chair
Hospital Bed

14. Luxury Hotel (Coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Caviar in Cucumber Cup
Filet Mignon Oscar
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Pork Scallopini
Strawberry and Banana Crepes
Creme De Menthe
Beach Set
Hammock
Ironing Board
Potpourri (the Towmart now requires Car Air Freshener instead of Potpourri)

15. Hospital (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Gauze and Cotton
Popsicle Stick Set
Surgical Gloves
Stethoscope
Wheel Chair
Hospital Bed
Chicken Noodle Soup
Lentils Soup
Steak TV Dinner
Fish TV Dinner
Fish Oil Capsules
Ginger Powder

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

Post Release Changes - Sep 25, 2:50PM EST:

List of products and percentages:

Iron Ore 25%
Copper Ore 25%
Chromite Ore 25%
Clay Block 50%
Quartz Rock 25%
Soda Crystals 25%
Aluminum Ore 25%
Copper Sheet 25%
Stainless Steel Sheet 25%
Aluminum Sheet 25%
Rubber Sheet 25%
Pine Lumber Pile 25%
Oak Lumber Pile 25%
Maple Lumber Pile 25%
Plastic Granules 25%
Turpentine 25%
Canned tuna 100%
Shrimps 50%
Crude Oil 100%
Cotton Textile Roll 25%
Sheep Wool Textile Roll 25%
Llama Wool Textile Roll 25%
Canvas Textile Roll 25%
Sugar 50%

Last edited by Raul; Sep 25 2011 at 02:00 PM.
Old Sep 20 2011, 09:54 PM

awesome ty raul!!

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Sep 20 2011, 09:57 PM
Account Not Linked

wow! I wasn't expecting that! Thanks so much... off to the store I go!!!
Old Sep 20 2011, 10:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Great update. Thank you for increasing the items you have increased it will help out a lot. Can you please think about increasing the amount of shrimp we get from the fish farming plant and canned tuna from the food preserve. We need way more shrimp then the other stuff from the fish farming plant so having more then one for just shrimp is not worth the fc. On the canned tuna it takes 3 loads from the food preserve to max out the sandwich shop that is just crazy in my opinion. Please think about helping us out a little bit.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Sep 20 2011, 10:03 PM

Oh My Farm,

Thanks Devs.. what a surprise.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2891&farm_ix=Y
Old Sep 20 2011, 10:16 PM

Oh my, new stuff already! Fun fun fun

Thank you!
Old Sep 20 2011, 10:18 PM

great updates !!! love them... just saw them...ha ha ha... looking forward to that increased mining sure do need that desperately sitting with 5 mines now and still not enough to load two metal factories...
Old Sep 20 2011, 10:18 PM

Well, this is just wonderful I bought me some FC just in the nick of time. Thanks so much. Raul and crew you are the best ever.
Old Sep 20 2011, 10:20 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Great update. Thank you for increasing the items you have increased it will help out a lot. Can you please think about increasing the amount of shrimp we get from the fish farming plant and canned tuna from the food preserve. We need way more shrimp then the other stuff from the fish farming plant so having more then one for just shrimp is not worth the fc. On the canned tuna it takes 3 loads from the food preserve to max out the sandwich shop that is just crazy in my opinion. Please think about helping us out a little bit.
definitely agree there... more shrimp and canned tuna please!!!

ok.. thanks again!!!
Old Sep 20 2011, 10:20 PM

Nice update, can we get a tool that helps production in flower shop? Much appreciated
Closed Thread