Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 18 2011, 02:48 PM

Default Updates

I think Farm Town is the best game. It is far superior to other games. You keep updating and improving your format and it doesn't hang up all the time like a lot of games. I love the new Work all button for factories. Thanks. Keep up the " Good Work."
Old Jun 18 2011, 03:01 PM

Send a message via ICQ to RickyJ
Default Refer Clients Glitch

Dear Farmtown, I posted this earlier on "Help and Support", but it looks like it got taken off for whatever reason. You still have a problem and you have not responded to it! At least let us/me know that you are working on the problem.

I just checked and the problem is still there! If I or anyone else responds to the request for "I would like to hire you to refer clients to my service facilities in FarmTown!", then after going to the person's/neighbor's farm and clicking okay to the "okay lets get started" I can hit the "no thanks maybe later" and then I can hit each facility individually including all of the regular factories not just the service facilities and on the factories hitting the all button then allows me to receive products even though that was obviously not the farm owners original intent. I know I won't be posting my service facilities until this is taken care of and I highly recommend that all other players also refrain from posting service facilities until this problem is resolved.

I should say that I love Farmtown and am a dedicated player. Your glitches are few and far between and generally you are very quick to address them. It's just that I posted this twice earlier and have yet to get a reply from FT/Slashkey

Thank you,

Ricky J

Last edited by RickyJ; Jun 18 2011 at 03:19 PM.
Old Jun 18 2011, 03:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Ricky, I've let the other mods know about this.
Old Jun 18 2011, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
Dear Farmtown, I posted this earlier on "Help and Support", but it looks like it got taken off for whatever reason. You still have a problem and you have not responded to it! At least let us/me know that you are working on the problem.

I just checked and the problem is still there! If I or anyone else responds to the request for "I would like to hire you to refer clients to my service facilities in FarmTown!", then after going to the person's/neighbor's farm and clicking okay to the "okay lets get started" I can hit the "no thanks maybe later" and then I can hit each facility individually including all of the regular factories not just the service facilities and on the factories hitting the all button then allows me to receive products even though that was obviously not the farm owners original intent. I know I won't be posting my service facilities until this is taken care of and I highly recommend that all other players also refrain from posting service facilities until this problem is resolved.

I should say that I love Farmtown and am a dedicated player. Your glitches are few and far between and generally you are very quick to address them. It's just that I posted this twice earlier and have yet to get a reply from FT/Slashkey

Thank you,

Ricky J
i not sure what your issue is with that it saves all of us time instead of doing there service ones and then going out to do there reg ones that they have posted. i have no issue with it
Old Jun 18 2011, 03:57 PM

You all forgot DOG FOOD!! just saying LOL
Old Jun 18 2011, 04:08 PM

Fantastic upgrade as usual!! Can barely wait for 11 and 12, and maybe more facilities to make fun things!
You are the greatest in the world of game makers!!
Old Jun 18 2011, 04:25 PM

Hullowwwwwww Farm Town GuRu's and Fans!

Once again, love the groovy New Release!

Is there any way to get the powers to be to increase the amount of
product receivables (1,000,000) re; our Belt bonus as well as clicking
to assist on Neighbors' Belt bonus fills me up in no time at all!

I have some pretty avid farmers on my Feed,
lol...so we are all over the Bonus stuff!

Also, is there a way to check how much time is left until
we can begin collecting Bonus product again?

And I'm always out of Lobster, Cod n Salmon...is there a way to
increase the quantity of those (besides bait) in the Waters?

Oh, and last thing (promise) ~ are there plans to give Switch View
options to more of the original Facilities like the Dairy Farm, etc.?

I just reloaded my Farm Cash again.
Gonna go buy more Waterssssss.
Wwwweeeeeeee!

Old Jun 18 2011, 04:29 PM
Account Not Linked

I have been away for a while cus of one thing and another - then this happens... i wont be able to leave the game for ages now... o well house work & decorating will still be there wont it?

thank you to all for this and thank you for the mods who will be fielding all those questions etc x
Old Jun 18 2011, 05:31 PM

you've done a great job (as usual) ... actually I like each successive update more than the last. Really looking forward to the new seeds the next time.

especially appreciate the time-saving functions (like the combine harvest-plow-seed). Yep, it's a game and the object of games shouldn't necessarily be to hurry up and get through it, but there are times when we'd rather spend more time doing other things on FT than harvest-plow-plant ... and other times it will be nice to have the option to do it separately.

thanks again

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Jun 18 2011, 06:01 PM

As anyone noticed that when they Devs released the Smokehouse they also released the Fish and Chips Restaruant, but they call it Fish and Chips. It bothers me, not sure why, but its probably because I'm used to having facilites that have factory, plant, or resturant.
Closed Thread