Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 25 2013, 05:50 AM

Default watering flowers prob

the 32 x 32 expansions to the farms want water with the mobile sprinkler
thanks
Old Feb 25 2013, 07:01 AM

Default "Weird" problems with flowers

Raul asked for us to report any weird problems with flowers and watering... so I am just reporting... not complaining!
All of my flowers on several farms were ready to harvest yesterday, but I didn't have time. When I checked this morning, they had all withered. (Not unexpected.) So, I used the gray sprinkler to water and all had sign above them.. "Ready to harvest in 1 minute". I had to go to another farm and come back, then was able to harvest.
Not a huge problem, just aggravating, but wanted to report it, since you asked us to.
Thanks,
Deborah
Old Feb 25 2013, 07:10 AM

Default Orange water Sprinkler funny result today

I thought I had completed all the harvesting this morning and went to farm 1 to start the orange sprinkler on farm 1, then 2. But when I got to farm 3 I noticed that I forget to harvest the flowers. So I got the flower harvester tool and picked those flowers.

I then got the Orange water sprinkler as I was done with picking the flowers and watered the farm 3. Then all the flowers showed up again and said ready in 3 or so days.

I kept on watering all my farms. Then I went back to farm 3 when done watering, and all the flowers looked normal and had the blue on then for the water indication. At that time all was fine.

I thought you might want to know.
Old Feb 25 2013, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
Raul asked for us to report any weird problems with flowers and watering... so I am just reporting... not complaining!
All of my flowers on several farms were ready to harvest yesterday, but I didn't have time. When I checked this morning, they had all withered. (Not unexpected.) So, I used the gray sprinkler to water and all had sign above them.. "Ready to harvest in 1 minute". I had to go to another farm and come back, then was able to harvest.
Not a huge problem, just aggravating, but wanted to report it, since you asked us to.
Thanks,
Deborah
I found a work around to this issue until its fixed .. unhide flowers and go to a farm which has no flowers, then select the brown sprinkler, click to open up the farm selection menu, tick the box for the farms with flowers and click water .. all those farms will be watered and then you can go and harvest flowers like normal.

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Feb 25 2013, 11:18 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
Hi am looking all over the store for that airplane it said we have as of Monday and darn it can not find it.
Would someone please tell me what category it's listed under? I did check facilities, then motion, then buildings. Did I miss it? Also entered it into the search but need to know correct name as using airplane doesn't work. Thanks!
They have not released it yet. Today is Monday so it might be tonite.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 25 2013, 11:42 AM

Default mineral, bee, fish farm, oil pumps not producing correctly

Last night before I went to bed I stored all. Now it's 12 hrs later and they are not producing still at 0. I had to click start all on one mineral and one oil pump for quest. There is only one or two of the each that did work but the rest is 0. The open pits are working properly. Please fix this, these are so very important to the game's production and I will run out if that continues.

Donna Summers aka DitzyLuvBug

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4817&farm_ix=0
Old Feb 25 2013, 12:10 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug View Post
Last night before I went to bed I stored all. Now it's 12 hrs later and they are not producing still at 0. I had to click start all on one mineral and one oil pump for quest. There is only one or two of the each that did work but the rest is 0. The open pits are working properly. Please fix this, these are so very important to the game's production and I will run out if that continues.

Donna Summers aka DitzyLuvBug

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4817&farm_ix=0
Hi,

It was difficult to check your facilities as you have stacked them all on top of each other, but the ones i was able to check are producing. If you are not seeing this, double check all aspects of the time and date are still showing correct on your computer.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 25 2013, 02:17 PM

Default oil pump, bee, mineral, fish not producing correctly

Since I got here looks like now they are producing. Why would they not produce overnight from midnight to noon when I got here? Yes, time on my computer is correct. I keep a watch on it. I use a laptop in the evenings/nights, then desktop during day. I wouldn't think they would have anything to do with them producing.
Old Feb 25 2013, 02:45 PM

With the new sprinker, do we only get 3 exp points when watering more than the one farm? I just watered 15 farms and only got 3 points.
Old Feb 25 2013, 04:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

i thought today was monday and have been lookIN FOR THE NEW ITEMS, CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHERE TO LOOK? THANK YOU
Closed Thread

Tags
train