Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 26 2022, 05:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindasue6 View Post
Haven’t been able to load Farmtown for at least 3 days on my iPad Pro when it had worked fine for 2 1/2 weeks prior. Doesn’t matter if on Edge, Chrome or Safari. All latest version and Web gl 2 enabled. All very frustrating and costing us farm cash! User ID on lindasue6 account is 1531468114. Bear girl account is 100000197778849. Having to spend 15 minutes plus to finally load for very minimal time on either account is NOT right. Extremely frustrating.
Hi lindasue6,

I am sorry but there isn't a much we can suggest for you. The game is designed to be played on computers and laptops rather than mobile devices, tablets, iPads etc. Whether the devs will have time to see if anything can be done for those is up to them.

As you've updated to the latest version, you could also look at things like if you are able to optimise the device, see if storage is getting full, clear the website data on those browsers, enable airplane mode for a few seconds then disable it to refresh the network connection, see if safari will work for you, or head over to the relevant apple support website for your device and see if they have any suggestions that may help you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
black screen, web gl