Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 19 2021, 06:10 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina7447 View Post
Hi. There is a problem with the fuel station for me. A few weeks ago I reported that my fuel had gone down considerably. Had a discussion about this on the forum and we could not come to an agreement. It has been ok since then but today I did my facs and beforehand I had 128,372,830 fuel in the fuel station. I checked again soon after and I now have 65,866,480. Please help get this sorted out, thank you. I/D 1665486885.
Hi tina7447,

Taz is not available at the moment. I've had a look at your previous posts about this and the responses.

If you recall Taz mentioned that selling some would have reduced the amount of fuel tanks you had and that we were unable to see what fuel you had prior to you seeing a problem, but that we are unable to see every method that can be used to sell harvests from storage. What I can see is what Taz has mentioned in his reply to your other post, that the fuel tanks we can see in your storage is giving you the right figures for what you are seeing now.

I can see you've cashed out and sold all non-ingredients (for me) today so I've checked that fuel tanks are not showing up for sale in that category, done both of those and checked that neither of those caused any fuel tanks to go missing from storage and that was fine for me.

Could you have at any time since you last saw the larger amount of fuel at the fuel station sold a portion of anything in any other category that wasn't non-ingredients (for me)? For example had you sold a portion of what was showing up for From Facilities, that would have sold some of the fuel tanks.

If it's not that, then I suggest you contact support about this for them to look into. I can see you've worked with them on on a previous occasion so I've not included the full instructions for that.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity