Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 21 2014, 02:42 AM

i give the rating 8/10, Raul before i comment , let me correct your tiny error
Chineese = Chinese.

I am very happy see the improvement made and thanks for the updates.

I hope see other culture restaurant beside German restaurant and etc .
Old Dec 21 2014, 02:55 AM

Red face storing things

When will we get to use chicle, blue agave, parsnips and royal jelly???
Old Dec 21 2014, 03:26 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the great updates!! Happy holidays to all the fabulous minds!!
Old Dec 21 2014, 03:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
set the fac mgr filter to Service Facilites and then only they will show in the Ingredient Planner.
I too am doing the happy dance
And thank you - have just learned how to use the filter funnel in the facility manager

And new levels on the way - yay
Thanks Devs
Old Dec 21 2014, 04:19 AM

Default Unhappy

All my 12 x 12s are grayed out so unable to use them also my manure collector...tree shaker and flower harvester have vanished too...not sure if anything else has gone but I had all the biggest tools for all the jobs.... am really peed off as they are quite expensive to replace....last night it was fine and this morning it isnt so I guess its something to do with the update....also my storage has been cut drastically its telling me a lot my neighbours have left me but I have well in excess of a 100 ....no idea if this is why my tools have vanished but having spoken to a girl who has lots of FT groups...she can see the tools in my storage even though I cant....doesnt help that the support link isnt working so I cant report it ....grrrrr!!

Last edited by Susan Cuttriss; Dec 21 2014 at 07:41 AM. Reason: keep finding other things missing
Old Dec 21 2014, 04:20 AM

Love the new ingredient planner option for Services

Thank-you and a Happy Christmas and New Year to all

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Dec 21 2014, 05:38 AM

surprise surprise last log-in Dec 2 (i forgot my log-in details) and now (after tinkering) ...
Thanks so much for the new updates
wishing you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAY!!
Old Dec 21 2014, 06:15 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i am trying to see info by clicking on the ? in the store in the facilities.. i am trying to see info on facilities.. wanted info on new facilities this is all i get .. but not just on the new facilities so far for every facility i click the ? on this is what i get....not sure if this is happening to others .. i have done all the normal fixes to try to alleviate this no luck.

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 21 2014, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
thanks raul, there for a moment i thought i was getting a lump of coal, merry christmas to you & the team and the rest of the ft bunch
Merry Christmas bd
Old Dec 21 2014, 08:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Cuttriss View Post
All my 12 x 12s are grayed out so unable to use them also my manure collector...tree shaker and flower harvester have vanished too...not sure if anything else has gone but I had all the biggest tools for all the jobs.... am really peed off as they are quite expensive to replace....last night it was fine and this morning it isnt so I guess its something to do with the update....also my storage has been cut drastically its telling me a lot my neighbours have left me but I have well in excess of a 100 ....no idea if this is why my tools have vanished but having spoken to a girl who has lots of FT groups...she can see the tools in my storage even though I cant....doesnt help that the support link isnt working so I cant report it ....grrrrr!!
Hi Susan,
I am sorry this is happening. I have just checked and all your tools are there. Tool storage doesn't depend on neighbors for space as those are not counted in your storage space. From what I see you have 107 neighbors. For your missing neighbors and greyed out tools please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
The Support link problem has been reported to the developers, so we just have to wait until they find and fix the problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread