Old Apr 01 2015, 09:00 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Well here is another very annoying glitch or whatever.. I CANNOT get any of my requests, have about 10 trains there and oh yes when I click on the Accept, it tells me that the request has expired, even though my neighbor has messaged me that she has just sent me the train.. the others I cannot accept or exchange, neither can I send gifts.. very, very annoying.. please tell me they are fixing this.. Thank you!!
if they send the trains to more then 12 people you will get that message too

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 02 2015, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
if they send the trains to more then 12 people you will get that message too
That's not the case--I routinely send trains to 40 or 50 people. What I found, when I was getting this message, is that Firefox can't handle train requests--as soon as I went to Chrome, I get them all. And clearing memcache daily seems to help prevent this problem.
Old Apr 02 2015, 08:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysmom View Post
That's not the case--I routinely send trains to 40 or 50 people. What I found, when I was getting this message, is that Firefox can't handle train requests--as soon as I went to Chrome, I get them all. And clearing memcache daily seems to help prevent this problem.
Hi beutysmom,
I use Firefox and never have any trouble with the train requests. It may be that it comes down to settings in the browser, but it is not a particular browser that is causing the problem. What works for some doesn't work for others.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 02 2015, 09:38 PM

i also can only send a certain amount of request and i use chrom
Old Apr 03 2015, 01:51 AM

Level:
XP:

CoolNovo works better for me than Chrome, which would not update automatically on Windows 8.1 for some reason, the only way to get it to update was to go and access your registry editor and follow a lot of instructions from google chrome on how to update it manually....and that's a pain...so google chrome is now gone... CoolNovo updates automatically and i have not had any problem with it.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 03 2015, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Well, I must say, the game is flying this morning. For many days, it was slow, and then it just got slower.

But now......... zoom !!!

Thanks Raul

the other side of the coin......

loading any farm, and working it, is the slowest in 6 years.....

oh well..... constant memcaching and other cleaning procedures has yet to help. maybe it is a way of telling me to not spend so much time playing.
Old Apr 03 2015, 01:24 PM

Level:
XP:

Isn't time to close this thread... just thinking...
Old Apr 03 2015, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
the other side of the coin......

loading any farm, and working it, is the slowest in 6 years.....

oh well..... constant memcaching and other cleaning procedures has yet to help. maybe it is a way of telling me to not spend so much time playing.
When mine does that (slow) I have found that if I shut down my power strip - which has computer, router, modem on it .... and re-start my system, the farms fly !! I end up doing that maybe once a week - and it always works like a charm ! Just an idea for you!
Old Apr 05 2015, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i also can only send a certain amount of request and i use chrom
The friends' box that comes up when you boost a train limits me to 50--I usually want to invite more people, because lots of my friends are sporadic players. So, I send the first 50 invites, then close the window, and restart the game. Bingo, I can now catch the next group of friends when I "reboost" the train--it will show me all the friends I did not send the request to in the first pass.
Old Apr 05 2015, 07:53 AM

Happy Easter...

The game is running very slow the past 4 days keep having to reload page and still very slow it was running great before the new update... thanks for your time...
Closed Thread