Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 22 2013, 02:59 AM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by preston_digitation View Post
anyone having issues being able to click/drag your farm? i hate that little star looking thing... and my click/drag is not working. i am on win 7, use chrome (but its happening with FF also). i have updated settings for my mouse, and its brand new. works fine on everything else....
i am having same problem, but i am on firefox, and WF 40. win 7 also. can not click n drag farm, have to use the little star looking thing. also, a few people in my ft group on fb are reporting same issue. almost like mouse is clicking too fast... i went to click n drag to move my farm, and i get the "walk here: pop up menu... or it pops up to plant crops, on crops that were already grown.
Old Apr 22 2013, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If they cannot see them check to see who you are posting them to. You may have changed the security of who sees those posts without knowing you did.
Check to see who you are posting it to but I also put a comment in the box and remember to put a "." Seems to do the trick.
Old Apr 22 2013, 04:11 AM

just letting you know that my flowers still ripen with water and have to refresh to get them to go back to normal times thats using my normal grey sprinkler not too sure about the red one yet been a busy few days.

My only other issues are the severe lag we get I know to turn the dim off as thats a right slow downer only use it for the fruit trees and dont really have issue with them.

Why is it that it takes so long to get to next farm for instance I am hired to do multible farms have learned to h/p first then do other work in the hope that my avatars little legs catch up before I move onto next farm which inevitably she doesnt so for ages get the enqueueing box before the next farm will load have learned to live with it just wondering if its normal and yes i do change quality to low Thank you

Visit My Farm
Old Apr 22 2013, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TartanLady View Post
Why is it that it takes so long to get to next farm for instance I am hired to do multible farms have learned to h/p first then do other work in the hope that my avatars little legs catch up before I move onto next farm which inevitably she doesnt so for ages get the enqueueing box before the next farm will load have learned to live with it just wondering if its normal and yes i do change quality to low Thank you
You'll also want to make sure the "settings" in Flash Player has the slider under the file folder with the green arrow all the way to the right. It resets itself to only part of the use of local data storage at random intervals.This should solve part of the problem. Even so, it still takes longer than it should to move to the next farm even if we've done both those things. I keep having problems with it taking a whole 2 minutes just for a river bridge to load - that used to load with no lag - when moving to my 4th farm.
Old Apr 22 2013, 11:26 AM

Hi, when i use the brown sprinkler or the red one, the flowers are ready for harvest, and after i use the brown, it becomes not ready.
Old Apr 22 2013, 12:18 PM

There is something wrong with the Echinacea crop it doesnt say when growing how much time left and when ready doesnt say when wasted

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Apr 22 2013, 12:25 PM

Default start all tool

yes I purchashed the start all turbo feature and it is not working on most of the facilities just a few if I can tell right ! love the new tools though !! you said to let you know if it did not work on my farms . thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Apr 19th, 8:50PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. New Crops, including new 2h crops: Fennel (2h), Echinacea Purpurea (2h), Chamomile (4h), Yucca (8h) and Dandelion (12h)

2. 34 x 34 Farm Expansions for farms 1 - 5: 30 FarmCash OR

Farm 1 Expansion: 4000,000,000
Farm 2 Expansion: 5000,000,000
Farm 3 Expansion: 6000,000,000
Farm 4 Expansion: 7000,000,000
Farm 5 Expansion: 8000,000,000

3. Hide menu option improvements: When you click 'Hide' in the item menu you will be offered 3 choices: 1. Hide current item 2. Hide all items like the current item 3.Hide all items in the same category.

Notice that to hide several items manually one by one you should better use the Hide tool in the extended tool box (closed eye icon)

4. Speed Improvement: When using Sow and Plow multitools, the slowness associated to the first click has been eliminated and in general they should work better on bigger farms.

5. Extra Warning Message when trying to delete or sell a farm cash item

6. Turbo Tools for Regular Facilities: The new Turbo tools 'Turbo Bottling Machine' and 'Turbo Drive Thru System' allows you to Start Products into multiple Regular Facilities with one click. To use these tools use the 'Start All' button in the Facility Manager.

All products will be produced in the same order as they appear in the Facility Manager and according to the filters selected. For example, if only 'Facilities in current Farm' are shown then only Regular Facilities in current farm will have productions started. If 'Facilities in all Farms' are shown, all Regular Facilities in all farms will have productions started.

Mod Edit Please Note :- The Turbo Tools for regular facilities only work in conjunction with the regular loading tools . They will only load all facilities that fall under the particular category I.E. The Turbo Bottling machine will load all of the following facilities .. Brewery, Distillery, Juice Factory, Oil factory, Plant Milk Factory, Soft Drink Factory, Winery, Wine Cellar.
The Turbo Drive Thru Sytem will load all ..Bakery, BBQ Restaurant, Breakfast restaurant, Coffee and Tea Shop, Donut Shop, Fish and Chips, Hamburger restaurant, Pizza restaurant, Sandwich restaurant. Taco restaurant

7. Railroad Baron Minigame: As usual, you have 3 stages and you can go into Practice mode to play each of the stages and improve personal records or you have the option to play multiplayer with all your friends currently in the farm, in this case, the user who finish all the 3 stages first win.

The Goal of this minigame is to build train paths and coordinate the flow of the trains to their destinations.

8. New Custom Order sort option in Facility Manager: Select this option to rearrange your facilities the way you like it in the Facility Manager view. By default, the custom order show first all regular and service facilities sorted by production chain and then all animal facilities.

Click the blue Up/Down arrow icon and drag and drop any facility to any place you like and this final order will be the one used in the Facility Manager every time you select the Custom Order sorting option.

This option is specially useful now with the Turbo Tools for regular facilities if you want to prioritize some facilities before others to administer and control better the use of your ingredients.

9. Multifarm tools improvements: When using multifarm tools (water sprinklers and manure spreaders) it will disable the farms that are already watered, irrigated or fertilized.

10. Other Bug Fixes:

- When 'Mouse Over' items in any zoom level you should always see the full title of the item without truncation, including info tokens like W,I and F
- XP not incrementing for users with very high XP count, this is now fixed
- Flower fixes from 2 weeks ago: (please report if you are still experiencing issues with the flowers)
a) Flowers should not go back to 'Ready to Harvest' after watered/irrigated
b) Better feedback message when trying to harvest a frozen flower in the last grown stage

11. Animal Remedy Factory (FC): Produces Animal Remedies.

Infection Remedy
Calmative Remedy
Colic Remedy
Constipation Remedy
Kidney Failure Remedy
Arthritis Remedy
Antitumoral Remedy
Antiworm Remedy

New Products in other facilities: Pumpkin Seeds in the Snack Factory

12. Transport Supplies Factory (coins): Produces Public Transport Supplies.

Bike Rack
Reserve Parking Barrier
Parking Sign
Garbage Bin
Parking Pass
Parking Bollard
Parking Block Set
Bus Stop
Traffic Cone
Pavement Marker
Traffic Barrier
Speed Bump
Animal Crossing Sign
Asphalt Concrete Pile

New Products in other facilities: Asphalt Barrel in the Oil Refinery

13. Public Transport Office (FC): Provides Public Transport Services and can be stocked with the following products:

Bus Stop
Traffic Cone
Pavement Marker
Traffic Barrier
Speed Bump
Animal Crossing Sign
Asphalt Concrete Pile

14. Multi Level Parking (coins): The Multi Level Parking building was converted to a Service Facility which Provides Public Parking Services and can be stocked with the following products:

Bike Rack
Reserve Parking Barrier
Parking Sign
Garbage Bin
Parking Pass
Parking Bollard
Parking Block Set

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - Apr 19th, 8:50PM EST

- Multihire option working again for trees and flowers
- Hiding and Showing items using the preference window is stable again
- More clear help messages (blue messages) in the store for facility tools. It's clear now that Turbo Tools only works for a set of facilities as the non-turbo tools.

Known Issues related to this Release:

- Click on the help (?) icon for the new turbo tools or the new facilities not working for some users. Please report if you are still experiencing this issue.
Old Apr 22 2013, 12:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsepocky View Post
yes I purchashed the start all turbo feature and it is not working on most of the facilities just a few if I can tell right ! love the new tools though !! you said to let you know if it did not work on my farms . thank you
Actually they said to let them know if there were problems with the flowers still.
Your Start All tools are working correctly. Read the note added in blue text by the moderators. The two tools they released this time only do part of the facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 22 2013, 12:41 PM

Flowers r still showing ready to harvest when watered when they have time to grow also when hired to harvest trees or flowers not crop I am able to get the crop with the cycle if the crop is ready. You can still get a chest after doing the trees and flowers without doing the crop but if you want to use the cycle to harvest the crop, you still get another chest (if you have tools they do not show up, the cycle represents harvesting )
Old Apr 22 2013, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Just a tip with the game.... once you have a complete track, you can speed up the train by clicking it not too bad once you realise you can do that
This helps, but it still takes me like over 3 minutes to make like 13,000 coins. Certainly not worth it. It is not fun trashing all those tracks I don't need. I suppose if I was smarter, I might figure out how to use more of them, but so far I haven't done it and more than likely Im not going to. I can make all the coins fishing or watering everyday and I don't even do those, so I certainly am not going to waste my time on a train track game that isn't even fun. Perhaps if they showed an example of it being done, I could see more how to do it where it might actually be fun, but the way I do it, it is not fun so it is not going to be played.
Closed Thread