Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 16 2012, 02:04 PM

since the last update my farm does not fit on to my screen right its much larger it willnot let me see level or xpor even goto my first 3 farms please can someone help

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...&fb_bmpos=2_35

link to my farm please check it out and see if you have the same problem
Old Jul 16 2012, 02:08 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen.small View Post

Some of my friends and I are experiencing a lot of problems since the last upgrade. 1) When we accept gifts, some return to be accepted again, and are not making it to gift box. 2) Sometimes we plant and leave and when we retuirn there are no crops planted. 3) When attempting to work farms, we are getting multiple screens showing up. This occurs on our own farms and when working for each other. 4) Some of our facilities keep disappearing. 5) At times we are not able to get to the tool box screen, the missions wont show up, or have to guess where the green circle is to reload trees, etc., since screen does not load fully. 6) I also have issues when trying to work facilities for others, with the red circle not showing up to go to the next one.
Any help you can offer us would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
i am having afew of them probs hopefully if i get aresponse i will let u know but noone seems to be able to help
Old Jul 16 2012, 06:53 PM

Only one of each train car will work at a time. Can I place more than one engine on a farm and divide the cars up between them so that each engine will have one or two cars hooked up to it? Will I be able to dispatch them all at once then?
Old Jul 16 2012, 07:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
Only one of each train car will work at a time. Can I place more than one engine on a farm and divide the cars up between them so that each engine will have one or two cars hooked up to it? Will I be able to dispatch them all at once then?
Right now only one engine and boxcars will work at a time, you can have more than one, but if you separate your cars only one set will work. Hopefully in a future release they will make it so we can send out more than one.
Old Jul 16 2012, 08:26 PM

I dispatched my train for the first time, it returned and I unloaded it. I finally had enough canvas to fill all facilities that require it, thank you very much. But now I want to dispatch it again and it the option is not available. Do I have to wait certain amount of time before I can dispatch it again? When I go to Train Status it tell me it is not moving any cargo at this time, but back on the Freight Cars tab the dispatch button is grayed out. Whats up with that?
Old Jul 16 2012, 08:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I dispatched my train for the first time, it returned and I unloaded it. I finally had enough canvas to fill all facilities that require it, thank you very much. But now I want to dispatch it again and it the option is not available. Do I have to wait certain amount of time before I can dispatch it again? When I go to Train Status it tell me it is not moving any cargo at this time, but back on the Freight Cars tab the dispatch button is grayed out. Whats up with that?
Go to the thread "Problems with Loading Trains" and it sounds like your data needs cleaned, just go to that thread and tell them what you said above.
Old Jul 16 2012, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
Go to the thread "Problems with Loading Trains" and it sounds like your data needs cleaned, just go to that thread and tell them what you said above.
thank you kitt
Old Jul 16 2012, 10:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
thank you kitt
Your welcome.
Old Jul 17 2012, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
Right now only one engine and boxcars will work at a time, you can have more than one, but if you separate your cars only one set will work. Hopefully in a future release they will make it so we can send out more than one.
Thank you kitt. I appreciate your help.
Old Jul 17 2012, 05:38 PM

Can anyone tell me if there are any bridges other than the little wood one over water? If so, where might I find them?

TIA
Closed Thread