Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 21 2018, 04:49 AM

Thumbs up Thank you!

Raul and team:
Ever since I started this game many years ago (before tools, facilities, quests, chains, etc.), I have been impressed with it. Due to life circumstances, I have had to scale back my participation in the game, mostly just doing regular and cooperative quests. I pity the people who complain about spending money on "only a game", wanting ALL the perks for free and blaming you for money-grabbing when they might have to spend some money to buy farm cash to do what they want to do. After all, you don't do this for free.
Thank you for this update. But more than that, thank you for all that you do, thank you for making a game that can match people's differing abilities to play, thank you for LISTENING to feedback from your game players and doing all you can to provide options to respond to that feedback, even to the point of changing the parameters of the game. I could go on, but just THANK YOU. For all of it.
Old Feb 21 2018, 05:33 AM

Thank you for the great update.
Old Feb 21 2018, 05:47 AM

Now that I know the right terminology..the extended mode works best for me whether doing 9x, 3x or single layer fields.
Old Feb 21 2018, 06:06 AM

Awesome Update

could the "Wild Mix" & "Zinnia" Flower please be added to the flower stand

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Feb 21 2018, 06:10 AM

I do not think your idea of the chain request scoring will be any benefit.It will only assist those with lots of neighbors participating. The biggest trouble with the current score system is exactly that. Most normal players have either friends that have many facilities and friends that only have a few that do not actually do chains but are in there just because they fill the facilities they have.So many of us end up with neighbors that do not bother doing facilities because they are too busy doing their own and heaps of smaller neighbors that cannot spend hours doing them because they have not got the trains etc to assist and it takes almost an hour and a half to do a mid range persons facilities one at a time. I put my facilities up out of 35 plus neighbors I am lucky to get 3 people do them therefore cannot get very much of a score .
Old Feb 21 2018, 06:23 AM

Could the flowers for the new Flower Stall be added to the cargo containers for the train and ships please. Love the little tweeks and changes to the menus.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 21 2018, 06:27 AM

Thank you for all your hard work
Old Feb 21 2018, 06:34 AM

Default Last update errors

Tools stop their use in the middle of the job. I was using the flower harvester and it stopped and I was not done. Tired it again and the tree harvester stopped mid the tree harvesting.
Old Feb 21 2018, 06:54 AM
Account Not Linked

I appear to have purchased a completely invisible flower stall...
Old Feb 21 2018, 06:58 AM
Account Not Linked

The new Flower Stand is a Retail Outlet? And 3000 of each flower to load. I haven't done the maths. What is there to gain over loading flowers into a Retail Stand over just going to the Market to sell them? I was more than amazed that it was a Retail Outlet and even more surprised by the amount we have to load into that outlet.
Closed Thread